Welsh Music Videos and Audio Files

“Annwyl Santa” is my first Welsh Christmas song. Not sure what that means, if anything. HA!

1 Like

Enya’s tribute (teyrnged) to Capel Celyn

Dan y dŵr - Under the water

2 Likes

Atgofion! Memories!

1 Like

One of my all time favourite worship songs. Absolutely stunning sung in Cymraeg. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sad song but beautifully sung

1 Like

According to this article, Gwenwyn by Allfa song is the first Welsh language song to hit 1 million Spotify plays.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Although…I guess I prefer the old version… :thinking:

p.s. jumping to a totally different thing and style, received this question “Does anyone know any places a one man band could play in Cardiff/S.Wales?” (for ol’ style r’n’r - bo diddleysh guitar-drum thing). Since I’m here, maybe someone has tips!

I’m glad someone said that. I think it’s a bit pointless. If you’re going to remix something that old, you’ve got to give it a completely different angle. There’s no point just turning up the synths and giving it a heavier drum beat. Anyone could do that.

As for Cardiff venues, the smaller ones are Gwdihŵ, the Moon, and maybe Live Lounge.

1 Like

Welsh Whisperer. He always makes me smile!
2 Likes

Yep, me personally agree with that. :wink:
And then I mean…you pick a song by a band with quite a strong personality, you’ve got to dare too!

p.s. thanks for the tips about Cardiff clubs. :slight_smile:

Moving and sad :disappointed:

This is awesome! Sounds very much like QOTSA/White Stripes/early Fat Possum Records-esque!

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes