Welsh Music Videos and Audio Files

1 Like

Album of the year shortlist:

https://eisteddfod.wales/albwm-cymraeg-y-flwyddyn-2023

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

There’s not a separate thread for new releases of Welsh coffee (well there might be, I haven’t actually looked) so I thought I’d put it here;

https://nation.cymru/culture/ffa-coffi-pawb-reissue-hei-vidal-album-and-launch-their-own-coffee-blend/

1 Like

Yeah, that’s me down in the comments… :wink:

1 Like

As GBRh’s fiddle player was how I first encountered Elidyr Glyn. He’s come a fair way since then, but he’s still got time for this:

1 Like

One year I must go to Sess Fawr - it just always falls so close to steddfod every year! Like Llangollen which I always intend to sometime do.

One year I’ll just have a Grand Summer Wander!

2 Likes

I love this! :+1::wales:👌

Dydd miwsig cymru
Wesh music day. 2023

“The wales that we want is waiting round the corner”

"Round the corner " (Bilingual song)

(miwsig Gymraeg-welsh music)

Working in multiple communities with people of all ages and backgrounds, prompting questions to find out what they would like to see in a constitution for Wales

“Can governing Cymru really be left to Whitehall?”

Supported by the Welsh government

1 Like
1 Like

Parisa Fouladi, who sang a bilingual Farsi-Welsh song on the Llwyfan y Maes earlier in the month.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiley: Farsi…one of the earliest Indo-European languages and cultures…I was wondering why it felt so familiar

Bwncath. I wish I was a fan, because they’re everywhere at the moment, and seem to appeal to everyone from kids to the MaesB hardcore, to everyone’s mam, tad a nain.

I do like his voice, though. If you put a spoon in it, it would stand up on its own.

2 Likes

The crazy thing about the Welsh music scene, is that these guys can be playing to literally thousands of people at the beginning of August, and by the beginning of September, they’re doing an open mic night (albeit a special one) in a pub in Bangor Ucha.

1 Like

Where can you find welsh music to download especially pop, soft rock etc. Things like the song for level 1. Is any of this available in places like Amazon music?

Hi - I don’t know if you ‘do’ Spotify, but there’s a playlist of contemporary music curated by Recordiau Cosh here.