Welsh Music Videos and Audio Files

I think I’m correct in saying that thias song was written for and about Lleuwen Steffan.

4 Likes

And finally we get an answer to this. This is from this week’s Golwg magazine:

…in which she explains that the whole thing is a co-incidence.

3 Likes

so then they decided to make a fideo linked to the series, cool

Not sure if this is going to work.
I can’t seem to get the hang of these links :frowning:

Hwre :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It certainly does work. Posting YouTube (as you see) on here is similar to SoundCloud. :slight_smile:

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Can you tell that I quite like that song?

Warning: Strong Language.
Also, drummers might like to keep their eyes closed after what the film editor has done to the poor kid on this video.

1 Like

hwyl a sbri / fun and games

1 Like

Currently trying to learn to play along with this on my guitar. Simply ôsym in my marn…

3 Likes

Here’s some happy, happy, middle of the road, upbeat, shake your head about, indulgence for you on a very cold last day of January. If you’re as flat as a crempog (pancake) this morning, it may well put a smile on your face. :smile:

4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

I love the raw outdoorness of this rendition of the beautiful Russian folk song Kalinka

1 Like

If anyone is into their 80’s Miami Vice sort of stuff, I’d fully recommend Omaloma - who may or may not have already popped up here.

7 Likes

I’m sat on the other side of the room to Emma. I didn’t say anything, just started playing that song, immediately she started nodding along :smile:

2 Likes

Last week at my Welsh evening class we had a special lesson in preparation for ‘Dydd Miwsig Cymraeg’ on Friday, which was fantastic idea. Basically the teacher showed us some videos of his favourite Cymraeg artists. There is so much more to discover. This one had the class smiling, I give you 80s giants, Bando!:

3 Likes