Welsh Rules VS Cymraeg Da - Heini Gruffudd

A quick question:
Is Cymraeg Da the same book as Welsh Rules just in Welsh or it is something different. The cover page is the same with both books but I couldn’t find the description of Cymraeg Da to establish if it’s the same book or not.

Thanks for enlighting me.

Tatjana

…yes, they are!
The questions/exercises are the same in both books, but the other texts are in Welsh or English depending on which boom you have.

The books I have are just the exercises. Strangely enough, I never bought the main books in either language!!

Thank you @faithless78. I’ve searched for main book in Welsh on the book depository but they don’t have it, just exercises. However I’ve just discovered searching the Ylolfa that obviously much newer edition exists which contains both, book and exercise book and the title title of exercise book differ a bit from the title of main book. The book is still Cymraeg da but the exercise book is titled Ymarferion Cymraeg Da and the cover page is a bit different from the main book too. The cover pages differ from the “old editions” too. I have just English books - both of them.

Well, finding things on Ylolfa always makes me wish they’d have membership login and wish lists creation possibilities. (just pondering thoughts though along with findings).

EDIT
I’ve just now seen that the title difference was the same at old editions though.

1 Like