Welsh speakers meet up in Bangor

Hello, I was thinking that I really need to speak more Welsh. Is there anyone who would lie to meet up near Bangor? It would be great if there were several people and it could be a regular meetup. Ideally in a pub? Any ideas or any info of ongoing meetups. I.m on Challenge 10 of the first course so really a beginner. Diolch.

@georgina-4
Do you receive the newlettter email from SSiW? Normally, when we were pre-lockdown there was a list of SSiW meet ups at the end of the newletter. Currently we cant meet up because of the coronavirus restrictions on gatherings and our venues being shut. I’m sure once we are able to meet up again in pubs and cafes the list will re-appear.

Cadw’n ddiogel

@georgina-4 - as @Gog said, all the face to face meet-ups in Bangor and around about have been cancelled at the moment because of C-19 & lockdown. There used to be a Weds evening meet-up at the Harp pub which I’m sure will start up again in due course. There was also an afternoon meet-up on a Thursday in Porthaethwy/Menai Bridge.

It’s worth having a look in the weekly email once things start up again, and also Siaron started a thread on here for events specifically in Gwynedd, so if I see the info about the Harp group starting up again, I’ll add in there in due course.