Welsh Weekend in Caernarfon

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE LATEST DATES

We’ve received an email from Llety Arall in Caernarfon. They are arranging a Welsh immersion weekend in June and there are still places available on it - a great opportunity to use your Welsh!

It will be a special ‘open air’ weekend in partnership with the company, Anelu. For the first time they will be offering a special package which will combine open air activities in Welsh plus a chance to visit the historic town of Caernarfon. They hope that the package will be of interest to new Welsh speakers / learners.

Dyddiad: 17-19 Mehefin 2022 / Date: 17-19 June 2022

Cost: £350 (ystafell dwbl neu twin / double room or twin) £280 (ystafell sengl / single room)

Wedi eu cynnwys mae / it includes

• 2 noson o lety / 2 nights of accommodation

• 2 Frecwast/ pecyn cinio i ddydd Sadwrn / 2 breakfasts, a dinner package for Saturday

• Swper ym Mwyty Ouzo and Olive / supper in the restaurant Ouzo and Olive

• Taith gerdded o ardal Llanberis gyda chwmni Anelu / a walking trip in the Llanberis area with the company Anelu

• Trafnidiaeth i Llanberis / transport to Llanberis

• Taith gerdded o amgylch tref Caernarfon gyda’r hanesydd Rhys Mwyn / A walking trip around the town of Caernarfon with the historian Rhys Mwyn

Mae’r penwythnos yn addas ar gyfer pobl sy’n chwilio am brofiad Cymraeg - o siaradwyr iaith gyntaf i ddysgwyr o bob safon. / The weekend is suitable for people who are looking for a Welsh experience - from first language speakers to learners of all levels.

Cysylltwch â ni heddiw i ddysgu mwy! / Contact us today to find out more!

Cofion cynnes,

Llety Arall

01286 662907

Post@Lletyarall.org

4 Likes

Another great opportunity to use your Welsh in the beautiful surroundings of north Wales - 7-9 October!

You’ll be staying in Llety Arall in the heart of Caernarfon and spending time in Eryri, with a challenging walk to the top of Moel Eilio.

All the details are on the poster.

Llety Arall are organising another of their Outdoor Weekends in Caernarfon and Eryri - this time on June 9-11, so coming up quickly.

There are still places available so get in touch if you can make that weekend. Information and contact details on the poster below: