What's the status of further Welsh lessons?

Can we have an update please on anymore lessons

3 Likes

ā€œState of playā€ for May maybe @aran?

(Just a reminder as it wasnā€™t out yet this month (understandibly why though).)

Sorry I donā€™t know why or want to pry just want to continue my learning

I reminded Aran to post ā€œreportā€ for May because thereā€™s usually in there what/if lessons will be published.

Recording finished for the next batch - currently being double-checked by Ifan, and then weā€™ll be publishing them. Should be this week.

Oh, good reminder - completely forgot about state of play for May! Maybe best to wait now for the June updateā€¦ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Efallai ā€¦

Due to all party time the things might not be much different apart from some fun and bootcamps behind both, you and @iestyn. Ah, ja, and 5-days intensive of course! :slight_smile:

1 Like

And for southerners - weā€™re in the process of sorting out a software glitch which is preventing me from editing sentences at the moment. I hope we are talking about days before recording begins.

Iestyn

9 Likes

Is this Level 3 South weā€™re talking about?

It is indeedā€¦ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe itā€™s time for one of my ā€œsillyā€ promisses again ā€¦ hmmmm ā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for email re new content published. How do I get the new challenges on my SSiW app? Pressing Refresh as directed doesnā€™t work. Hope you can help, Iā€™m really enjoying the new Levels, having completed the original Courses a while ago. Many thanks, Marly

1 Like

Hi - not sure about this - are you on Android or iOS? :slight_smile:

Hi Aran, Iā€™m on iOS. iPad, and have tried updating the app but no luck. Perhaps it just takes a bit longer to filter through?? Or maybe thereā€™s something you have to alter /add to the app?

Weā€™ll have to ask @lewie - the volunteer who was kind enough to build the app for us - heā€™s over in Seattle, so might get a chance to have a squint in the not-too-distant futureā€¦ :slight_smile: In the meantime, maybe going via a browser would give you a temporary fix? :slight_smile:

OK, many thanks for now

1 Like

New lessons are now available in the iOS app.

But I donā€™t know when I moved to Seattle ā€¦ (Iā€™m in Portland) :wink:

1 Like

Youā€™ve no idea how lucky you are to be somewhere in the correct hemisphere. Iā€™m clearly getting better at geography. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, hang on, theyā€™re barely an inch away from each other on the map, I call ā€˜same placeā€™. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dang, I got a double response, and an actual pulling-out-of-the-map event - I feel honored!

1 Like

If you zoom out far enough, it looks like a suburb.