Who fancies a pop-up meetup in Caerdydd? - Weds 19 Feb, 2020

Joia Sbaen!

I can come along tonight and will aim to be there by 6:30.

Yn anfodus, mae rhaid i fi gweithio heno nawr felly dw i ddim yn gallu dod. Sori. Dw iā€™n gobeithio bod chiā€™n joio. Weld chi y tro nesaf. Vanessa

So where are people in chapter? Ive arrived (quite late) but as i dont know what people look like not sure where to go

sorry guys, my dental appointment earlier has left me still unable talk that well! Hopefully next time :slight_smile:

Well, that was good!

Diolch yn fawr iawn i Deborah a Gisella for organising.

Can we have another one please, Deborah, next time you are in Cardiff?

1 Like

Very nice evening, diolch yn fawr everybody and hope to meet you again next time in Wales! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great to see the people who did manage to make it along last night, and that you found us @hillconrad215.

And weā€™ll see about another one next month when Iā€™m in Caerdydd @rob-7. Iā€™ll keep everyone posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m going to be in Cardiff on Monday 16th.
Does anyone fancy a meet up for a spot of Welsh practice and / or a tour of the Principality Stadium for which I have one free ticket spare .

1 Like

PS the tour starts at 2pm and last one hour and 10 minutes

1 Like

Hi Richard,
Thereā€™s a group of Welsh learners that meet in the House of Fraser restaurant, in the city centre, at 1pm on Mondays, and if youā€™re still around in the evening thereā€™s another group that meets in Chapter Arts Centre, Canton, from 6:30pm onwards.

Thanks - see you at HOF . I wouldnā€™t be able to do the 6.30 one .

Iā€™m back working in Caerdydd this coming week so it would be nice to catch up with people again in Chapter if anyone fancies a meetup there? Iā€™ll be working during the day, but I imagine I should be able to get there by about 6pm on Wednesday, and Iā€™ll need to eat, so I should be there tucking into food if anyone comes along :slight_smile:

Was looking forward to another meetup, but Iā€™m sorry canā€™t make it this Wednesday :frowning:
Rob

Sorry to hear that Rob. The next one should be on Nov 13th if nothing changes.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to come along please! Probably nearer to 7pm after Iā€™ve got home from work and walked the dog. How will I know you are you?

1 Like

Great @beki! It will be good to meet you. I look pretty much like my photo here, though my hair has grown a bit. Iā€™ll be wearing a sort of maroon/brown and white striped top, with an orange scarf :slight_smile:

Iā€™m here now sitting at a long table by the wall, down towards the back doors.

And I currently have a Number 29 in front of me :smile:

Cancel that, the 29 has gone :laughing:

1 Like

It was great to catch up with Austin and Katie, and to meet Beki who did a fantastic job of speaking Welsh for her first conversation! Very brave of her to come along not knowing anyone and dive into using her Welsh. :clap: :star2:

1 Like

Iā€™m in Caerdydd again this week and happy to meet up for a chat in Welsh with anyone whoā€™d like to come along. Iā€™ve made it Thursday this time so that someone who canā€™t make Wednesdays can join us. I hope that doesnā€™t inconvience others :worried:

Unless anyone has a better suggestion for a location, we can meet up at Chapter again. Iā€™ll aim to be there from around 6pm.