Would you be interested in a grand Bootcamp reunion?

Would definitely be interested. Not sure what my availability is going to be like next year though - everything’s up in the air for me at the moment.

2 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

I would love to come, but don’t think I could manage a whole week next year., because I need to save holiday for the summer.

But if there was a night where we booked out Y Llong or somewhere I would definitely try and get along, and stay somewhere else if there wasn’t room at the canolfan or it was too complicated to manage people staying only part of the week.

4 Likes

So a reasonable amount of interest here…

how would sort of April (ish) sound to you?

And we’ll just do it on an ‘everyone shares the bill’ basis - not sure how much it is to book the Canolfan for a week now, but we just divide that by however many people come, so it should be pretty cheap and cheerful any which way you cut it… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What are the chances of me getting to a bootcamp before the reunion, just so I can go to the reunion? :smile_cat:

3 Likes

A commendable attitude! Time may be against you this time round, though…:wink:

1 Like

April is good, not least because that’s when next years holiday allowance starts :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t think I could realistically get to Cymru in April, unfortunately. I’ll have to wait for the next one. :slight_smile:

May is April-ish…

1 Like

Yeah…but I think the way things are at the moment, I’m pretty much stuck until late June at the absolute earliest (and even that would be pushing it). Living on the other side of the world sucks sometimes! :unamused:

April would be good. As long as I check the bees before I come. (That’s when they get going for the new year.)

3 Likes

Sounds brilliant, I’d love to come along,

1 Like

Sounds like a brilliant idea (and a planning nightmare :wink:)

2 Likes

a planning nightmare

Good point. Give me a shout @aran if you think I can help.

2 Likes

We probably need to start by checking with @Iestyn (once he gets back from Cuba) to see what the plans are for the usual end of April bootcamp, and then to contact Heledd to see if the Canolfan would be available.

1 Like

I believe that Iestyn has booked the Canolfan for bootcamp April 21-28, 2018. At least that’s what he was doing right before he left.

1 Like

Is this still a possibility?

2 Likes

It’s kind of slid down the list a bit, I think - we’ve been flat out on getting the 6 month course ready - @Deborah-SSi, @iestyn, is this something we can schedule? And - any thoughts on location/timing for the birthday party? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’ve been looking into possibilities for May, but the people at the place we have in mind for the party are not falling over themselves to get back to us with information. We’re hoping the two events can fit together smoothly to help people’s travel arrangements.

3 Likes

Hi Dee, sorry to nag, any farther along the track on this or has the idea been hoofed to one side? I know it must be a mare to organise. I’m champing on the bit. :grin:

(Sorry, I’ll try to rein it in a bit.)

3 Likes