Yikes, it's an update! Aran's still alive! 10th birthday party - waiting list

done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interested If there is still a space left?

Amazingly I appear not to be working that weekend!

Rob

2 Likes

And I think I’m right in saying, ladies and gentlemen, that is our final space gone (if my sums are right - I’ve got a feeling I’ve got one extra on the actual booking form)… and it couldn’t have gone to a finer bootcamper… :star: :star2:

Rob, it’s bed-time here - I’ll ping you link/password tomorrow :slight_smile: :heart:

Ha! Diolch yn fawr

I’m currently on the sea front at brighton de-rigging a festival and dreaming of Caernarfon :sunglasses:

Nos da Aran

2 Likes

Hi folks!

Now, I think I’ve emailed everyone in here - but if I’ve missed you out, and you want a place, I’m currently crunching numbers and trying to keep somewhere near sane figuring out how many spaces we have left with a handful of last minute ‘can’t make it’ - but I’m pretty certain that we currently have 3 or 4 spaces open.

If you’d like to come, PM me - first come first served… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh dear, our dog sitters have let us down -one has had a knee operation and the other has adopted a baby, how very dare they!- so I don’t think we’ll be able to come after all…is there anyone on the waiting list that would buy our tickets? They come with a generous donation to the party over-spend fund :wink:

1 Like

Boo, I was looking forward to catching up!

2 Likes

We may have a dog-in Campervan-in-venue-car park plan B!

4 Likes

I’ll pitch in to the dog sitter overspend fund!

3 Likes

I could recommend local kennels if you want?

2 Likes

Are you campervaning the whole weekend @Jules ? Do you have a pitch other than venue car park? We live less than ten minutes from Caernarfon and have plenty of outside parking space. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @CatrinLliarJones, it’s all a little up in the air just now!

We’re not going to make it I’m afraid… Take lots of photos and raise a glass on our behalf x

Booo, down with this sort of thing - very sorry to miss you :frowning:

1 Like