Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Hi Emma,

As someone else who finds social situations a bit challenging at times but has done the posting a question bit I’ll second Siaron’s comments that it really doesn’t need to be original. Where are you from, how are you, how long have you been learning Welsh, etc are all fine. I don’t know how good you are with technology but I wrote out what I wanted to say in English then recorded the question several times before picking the least worst one to upload.

The only person who’ll judge you is you, and it’s a great feeling when someone actually understands what you’ve said and posts an answer.

4 Likes

Thanks @siaronjames and @vikta!
That’s really encouraging. I’ll probably have a bit of free time on Monday afternoon, so I’ll make an appointment with myself to try some recording then :slight_smile: Now I’ve said it I’ve no excuse for putting it off any longer.

3 Likes

Here’s another of my inovative questions, this time with mistakes. Forest is “coedwig” and not “coed” as I’ve said.

Enjoy.

1 Like

I did it! Here’s my first question:

2 Likes

And here’s my second:

Now I can start answering some questions!

2 Likes
1 Like

Here’s my question.

3 Likes
1 Like

I have no idea if I have done this right?!

Oops! Just realised that I have got this wrong! I answered somebody else’s question instead of posting my own! :rofl:

Not to worry, it’s all grist to the mill… :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

One new from me …:slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

After a while here’s new question from me.

2 Likes

Here’s a question from me. My first on here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Question from Carol Thomas currently doing level 1Listen to Question from Carol Thomas currently doing level 1 by Carol W T #np on #SoundCloud

2 Likes

Here’s my question …

1 Like

Question from Beverley currently doing Level 1

2 Likes