NYC Metro Area Meetup - April 3, un rhywun?

What I like about Norwegian is that it’s entirely useless, in the sense that everyone there speaks better English than I do. But I get to Wales with some frequency so I look forward to meeting up with you. And if you’re ever in NY…

1 Like

Don’t forget to let us know if you’ll be travelling about in Wales - I’m happy to meet up with you if you get anywhere near Llandysul.

1 Like

Hi @joanie I’m in Benton, but grew up and work in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area. The area sure has changed! Will be in touch to let you know about Sunday. Diolch!

1pm is fine. What time is everyone going?

I think it’s just the 3 of us and Bill, who will sit and eat and play with the baby. I will aim to arrive around 1p, probably a few min after.

Helo @joanie, I’m very sorry to say that I will not be able to make it tomorrow. Other obligations… Hopefully I’ll be able to come another time.

1 Like

I’ll get there as close to 1 as I can, might be a bit late as I have an obligation until noon or a little after.

1 Like

Hi - It looks like I’ll be taking the train from Liverpool to Cardiff on the 14th–I’ll be in Penarth for a couple of days but not till mid-afternoon that thursday. Next time! I get over somewhat regularly. Sorry to miss you this time around.

Hi @ElinorNYC, in case you need it, my cell is 718-598-5390. You can text me if you are running super late or can’t find us. We’ll be two ladies with a guy and a baby.