Oxford Welsh learners group

Diolch!

Bore da @isabelgracececilia
I’ve only started this year so a new learner too.

Let me know when you are about in Oxford and free to come to a meet up and I’ll try to be there too.

Tara rwan!

Helen
(https://inthepursuitofwelsh.wordpress.com)

2 Likes

A quick reminder that there’s a walk+sgwrs tomorrow, Sat 4th March - all welcome. For details see: https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/oxford-ssiw-additional-meetups/1880/270
Hwyl, John

1 Like

It’s the usual Thursday slot for this week’s meet up (i.e. 9th March) - as usual downstairs in the Jericho Cafe from 5.30pm.

Also advance warning of our next weekend walk which will be on either Sat 8th or Sat 15th April - see Oxford SSiW - additional meetups? thread for updates on this
Hwyl, John

1 Like

Another quick memory jog about tomorrow’s (Thu 9th March) Jericho Cafe meetup - as usual, all welcome. Hwyl, John

There’ll be another meetup this week, as usual on Thursday in the Jericho Cafe. Hope to see you there.
Hwyl, John
PS In case any have missed it, there’s a new thread now for our weekend walks on the forum ‘Oxford walks

1 Like

Time for a quick reminder (amser i atgofiad bach) about the meetup tomorrow, Thurs 16th - from 5.30pm downstairs in the Jericho Cafe. Hwyl, John

1 Like

Shwmae John. I’ll be along tomorrow (Thu 16 Mar), altho may be running a little after 1730.

Croeso Tom- it may be just me there to begin with as I’m not sure yet how many of the others are able to make it. See you there, John

It’ll be a Thursday meet up again this week, as usual, from 5.30 downstairs in the Jericho Cafe in Walton Street (opp. Phoenix Cinema) - all welcome
Hwyl, John
PS If you’d like to join us for a walk one weekend, see our Oxford walks thread

1 Like

Noswaith dda John (et al). Should be able to come on Thursday, what time I get there depends on work unfortunately. Hwyl fawr am nawr, Phil.

1 Like

A quick reminder that there’ll be another meetup tomorrow (Thurs 23rd) from 5.30 downstairs in the Jericho Cafe.
Hwyl, John

1 Like

Fingers crossed I can make it, wnaeth fy nghar torri lawr heddiw, rhaid iddo fe gael ei wasanaethu yn y bore :frowning:

Anlwcus! Gobeithio bydd y garej yn medru ffeindio’r problem

Bah, mae’r car yn y garej tan Ddydd Llun, gobeithio y bydda i’n gallu dod i’r grwp wythnos nesaf! :slight_smile:

Gobeithio dydy o ddim yn problem drud iawn. Welwn ni chdi wythnos nesa, 'ta, gobeithio

Just to confirm that there’ll be another meetup this Thursday, 30th March - usual time, usual place - all welcome! Hwyl, John

1 Like

Noswaith dda John. Crazy times at work at the moment so plans in the evening midweek aren’t really getting a look in! Hope to make it along to Oxford meet up sometime soon. Tara rwan, Helen.

Helo Helen - Sorry to hear you’re so snowed under at work just now - hopefully it’s not eating into the time you have on the train to focus on the SSiW and Duolingo stuff. Anyway, hope to see you soon and don’t forget there’s the possibility of joining us on a weekend walk if you’re free (there’s a new ‘Oxford walks’ thread in the forum now https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/oxford-walks/7540 )
Hwyl fawr, John

2 Likes

A quick message to say there won’t be a meetup this week. Therewill be one though the following week, the week before Easter, if there are enough people around (i.e. more than one!). Hwyl, John

1 Like