The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

2 Likes

Got it!! I clicked on private playlist - and I shouldnā€™t have.
Sorry it sounds rather negative. Iā€™ll try better next time!

1 Like

Oops! Thatā€™s not the right one! Watch this space! Iā€™ll be back later!!!

1 Like

Just got back to try again and itā€™s OK. Gremlins!!!

1 Like

helo aran, iā€™ve been trying to upload y ā€œprawf pum munudā€ on soundcloud, but i cannot get a voice record option. all i get once i press ā€œuploadā€ is ā€œChoose file to uploadā€, am i doing something wrong?

1 Like

Iā€™m not @aran, however I hope you donā€™t mind me answering your question.

Iā€™ve got the answer from SoundCloud a while ago that this feature doesnā€™t exist anymore if youā€™re uploading from PC however if you still use the SoundCloud audio app thereā€™s still a feature to do so. You can see details In this post and here are the instructions on how to do direct recording on android app. I honestly donā€™t know what takes to do the same on any iDevice though.

Hope it helps at least a bit.

If you donā€™t have other option but PC or laptop. then youā€™ll just have to pre-record everything first and upload to SoundCloud afterwards.

Hwyl!
Tatjana

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great! And a super gog accent to my southern ear

2 Likes

Diolch :grin:

2 Likes

Yep your five minutes is better than the photo alright :grimacing:

Gret! Proper California Dreamy Cymraeg. Love it!

Brilliant, not too quick at all and great accent imho

Wow Naomi, you speak so well.

Ok not a fan of pink, so hereā€™s my five minutes from last week, need to work on speed and getting more complex constructions, but I struggle to think what to say when sat on my own! So usual apologies for wibblingā€¦

Anyway hoping this works, I struggled to find the link on SCā€¦

4 Likes

Great to hear everyoneā€™s sentences! Everyone is doing so well :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my sentence list, hopefully the link works :joy:

Listen to Sentence list by Leane Laken #np on #SoundCloud

2 Likes

Da iawn, Anthony. Tiā€™n siarad yn dda iawn!
Cofion gorau,
Colin

1 Like

Hi Richard, youā€™re doing really well. I listened to your recording and was able to recognise sentences that we have learnt but you also put together some combinations of your own. Well done.

Colin

1 Like

Better late than never. Hereā€™s my attempt at recording some sentences. On reflection, they could have been a bit more original but I found that difficult when trying to keep the flow going.

Colin

3 Likes

Hiya
Iā€™m not sure if this is where I post a comment, I hope it is :grinning:.
I have just listened to 3 people speaking welsh and I am absolutely blown away , you are all fantastic. I have just emerged from my pit of learning challenge 12 and 13 feeling successful in a slow sort of way :slight_smile: .
I really want to speak as well as I have just heard so will have to step up and try harder. :face_with_monocle: Chris

4 Likes

Good to see your post, very clear. Like you say itā€™s difficult to know what to say when talking to yourself - but thatā€™s a good thing I guess because it means theres lots of things youve already learned that you could say!