6 minutes a day, Marking my place on the app

I’m doing 6 minutes a day using the android app on my phone. For the first 15 challenges the app always marked my place in the challenge even after switching my phone off each night, now (from challenge 16 onwards) it mostly goes back to the beginning each time. It’s very frustrating! I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app but that hasn’t cured it. Any suggestions?

Phone is Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)
Android version 7

@jamesmahoney could you have a look at this please?

@jamesmahoney any ideas please?

@Deborah-SSi @jamesmahoney this is still happening. Do you have any further thoughts on this? Is it just me, or does it happen to others too? I’m ever hopeful for a solution :bulb::smiley:

Does the issue still happen for challenges 1-15 as well?

You also say it mostly goes back to the beginning. Does that mean that sometimes it remembers your place in challenge 16 onward?

@jamesmahoney I’ve checked a couple of challenges from 1-15 and they are working fine. On the challenges from 16 onwards it goes back to the beginning each time.

@jamesmahoney I’ve tried again this morning. Today it’s working ok with challenges 21-23 so the problem appears to have been solved. If it starts again I’ll comment on this thread. Thanks for your time.

hmmmmm
can you think of anything different that you’ve done for 21-23?
Are you stopping the challenge using the pause button?
Are you stopping the challenge by playing some music or making a call?

I’m not doing anything different. I always stop challenges by using the pause button, sometimes I go back to it later in the day, sometimes not. At the end of the day I close all tabs, clear browsing data, cookies etc off my phone and switch it off. Nothing there is new, it’s what I’ve always done.

As Toyah once sang “It’s a Mystery” (showing my age there :smile:)