Anglesey meet up

Hi, I’m going away for a few days to visit family on Thursday so unfortunately can’t make it. If you arrange another meet up could you let me know. Diolch yn fawr.

Will keep you informed.

We had a good meet up today so will be having another one next Thursday, November 18th, 2.30 at the Gaerwen Arms in Gaerwen. New attendees welcome.

Hello.

Yes, those details are correct. I’ve checked with the pub and they’re happy for us to meet there.

1 Like

Hello Wendy
We had a good meet up today so are meeting again next Thursday 2.30 at the Gaerwen Arms. Hope you can make it.

We had a good meet up today so are having another next Thursday , November 18th 2.30 at the Gaerwen Arms, Gaerwen. New attendees welcome.

1 Like

Sorry I missed this.

Hi sorry I missed this,would like to attend the best.

You’re very welcome to come to the next meeting on Thursday, 2.30 at the Gaerwen Arms.

Hello,

We are having another meet up on Thursday 18th November at the Gaerwen Arms, 2.30. Hope to see you there.

Hoping to attend tomorrow (wife and I): do we look for the tall dark man with a red rose boutonniere? :smiley:

I’m sure we will find you!

Hello,

We ( wife and I) look forward to meeting you. Look for a red dragon ( stuffed toy, not real) .

Hwyl

Really sorry I’m not going to be able to make it to this meeting either! Hope to see you eventually!

Bit disappointed I can’t do the Angelesey meetings, because it’s where my learning Welsh journey started, went on holiday there again this year and spoke I bit Welsh, people were really helpful and supportive

That’s good to hear. We’re hoping to have the meeting every week so maybe you’ll be able to make it sometime.

It would be nice, booked again for next year, Benllech

S’mae Pawb,
Looking forward to attending the meet up on 2nd Dec. I need the practice. I would come tomorrow but I’m already busy.

Helo Alan,
Edrych ymlaen i gyfarfod chi wythnos nesa.

We have been enjoying meeting with other learner at The Gaerwen Arms, Gaerwen every Thursday afternoon. However, next Thursday, 9th December will be our last meet up before Christmas. We will re start on Thursday 6th January at 2.30 and would welcome any newbies. Nadolig Llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda i bawb.

1 Like

Dan ni wedi ailddechrau cyfarfod un waith eto yn y Gaerwen Arms am 2.30 pob Dydd Iau. Dan ni’n edrych ymlaen i weld di yno.

We have started meeting again in the Gaerwen Arms at 2.30 every Thrusday. We are looking forward to seeing you there.

1 Like