Anyone in and around Telford/Newport Shropshire

Hi, i am just about to start week 2, and wondering if anyone is near me for a brew and a practice?

Hi, there was a group that met in Shrewsbury. Not sure if it is still running. @Deborah-SSi Are you able to confirm/pass on details?

I live in Market Drayton, I am severely time limited but happy to help if I can. Could you private message and we could swap numbers and chat what might work?

Also, Welcome to the forum if you have not posted before! :grinning:

1 Like

This is the information that I have in the newsletter. Hopefully @bryanroberts can confirm that it’s still happening:

Shrewsbury (Amwythig) - 1st & 3rd Thurs of the month, 7.30 pm, Wild Pig Hotel, Amwythig, SY3 9JT (Contact @bryanroberts)

2 Likes

Thanks @Deborah-SSi

Yes @a_jay I can confirm the details given by @Deborah-SSi. If you’d like to give us a try please feel free to come along. There are not many of us so we will be delighted to see you.

4 Likes

Hi Bryan, thank you. I need a couple of months to get work ‘ducks in a row’ and i’ll give you a shout! Thanks, Andy

PS, is there anyone in your group who may be able to help @ShropshireSimon out?

3 Likes

Hi @ ShropshireSimon. Depending on where you live might I suggest that you come along to the Shrewsbury group once you finish course 1. As you might know, you should be able to survive for a week in Welsh at a bootcamp after that so our group might be what you need to get you started

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Anyone in and around Telford/Newport Shropshire:

Hi all. I also live in Shropshire (Wem) and would also love to attend. However I’m still at the single word stage so I shall do as Bryan suggested and finish course 1 then start to attend if that’s ok Bryan.
Niki

2 Likes

Sounds perfect, and I look forward to meeting the group.

Diolch yn fawr iawn.

2 Likes

I live in Hanmer (just over the border from Whitchurch). I’m usually available (retired) - either to meet or to chat online. Don’t worry about your level - the sooner you get chatting the better - I know because I left it too late!