Catrin and I might be a little quiet for the next few days

My mother slipped and broke her hip yesterday (she lives next door to us, so we’re primary care-givers) - she’s in hospital waiting for her op at the moment, expecting it this afternoon - so we’re going to be pretty busy to-ing and fro-ing from Bangor for the next few days.

We know that you’ll carry on being as lovely to each other as you always are - if any disagreements or uncertainties crop up, please feel free to use the ‘report’ button and the moderating team will do their best to help.

Otherwise, of course, just keep on learning Welsh, no slacking off for northern course people just because we’re not here to shout at you… :wink: :heart:

9 Likes

Sorry to hear that, and I wish her a speedy recovery, and that you two take care in the travelling.

1 Like

Oh no! Hope the op goes well and that she recovers soon xx

2 Likes

I hope that your mother will recover soon and send you all best wishes :heartbeat:

1 Like

Best wishes to your mum. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Best wishes and prayers from us Aran. Please pass on.

Us Southerners will try to behave :wink:

3 Likes

Best wishes to the mam!

And in the meantime we’ll make sure to keep the Northern course people active, by luring them to the South. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I shall be on duty in the Canolradd on border patrol to see fair play for the Gogs :female_detective:️:wink:
All the very best wishes to your family Aran, hope op goes well and your mother makes a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Lots of love and prayers for you all. Especially your Mam. Please give her our love. xx

1 Like

Thank you all very much for your kindness, which really means a lot… :heart:

She’s through the op now, and apparently it’s gone well, so that’s the first step done… :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Glad to hear that the operation went well. My very best wishes to her for a speedy recovery, and to you and Catrin as you deal with a difficult situation. I’ll be sending good thoughts your way :heart:

1 Like

Bless her, do hope she gets better soon :hugs:

1 Like

You can t r y but, it’s a long shot. Dim gobaith. Tyrd yr gogledd :neutral_face: :crazy_face: :no_mouth: :laughing:

2 Likes

…and you two carry on as always being caring and attentive :heartbeat: :pray: for your mam and a swift recovery from the op.

1 Like

Just stumbled onto this … all the best for your mum and good luck with the extra work this brings. Really pleased to hear the op went well. Best wishes from Pen-y-Cae.

1 Like

So sorry to hear this, @Aran! I’ve been through this with my mum (twice!) so I know what it’s like. Wishing your mum a speedy recovery.

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your mom! It is good that the operation went well. Do hope that she recovers quickly. Best of wishes to all of you.

2 Likes

Good to hear the op went well - I hope everything else goes smoothly as well xx

1 Like

All the best to your mum. I hope that she makes a speedy and full recovery from her operation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for all you do. Sending healing prayers to mam, and strength to both of you.

1 Like