1 Like

Iā€™m SO pleased this is happeningā€¦ :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

Thereā€™s still time to come join us! :wink:

[pulls on balaclava, starts hunting for weak points at local high street bank]

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Oohā€¦ yeah, had forgotten about this thread. Yep, up for that! I will endeavour to watch this space :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yay! Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t catch you when I was trying to reach out to our erstwhile group!! Oops! :flushed: (TBH I didnā€™t realize you were still in NY!) Hope you are able to make it (and if you have a suggestion for where we should go feel free to make it! :wink: )

1 Like

This is getting more and more exciting.

Canā€™t wait to meet you. Whoā€™da thought it? Christmas in Manhatten, whisky at the White Horse (I wonder if Penderyn has got that far?), and meetup with fellow Welsh kindred spirits.

Come on Aran, there are still flights available.

2 Likes

Oh for heavenā€™s sake stop it, you monstersā€¦ :scream:

I have a suggestion to make regarding the meetup venue. I am hoping to meet someone else here on a different date, but (having already mentioned it) what about Dylanā€™s (Thomas, not Bobbie) old watering hole, The White Horse Tavern 567 Hudson St. They are open til 2 am, although not for one moment am I suggesting we spend that length of time there. Iā€™m sure weā€™d run out of things to sayā€¦

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+white+horse+tavern+manhattan&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=40719743,-74009271,1790&tbm=lcl&ved=2ahUKEwic_Pql6qffAhXRDOwKHWwaDK0QtgN6BAgAEAQ&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e1!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:9&rldoc=1#rlfi=hd:;si:,40.73763276165164,-74.01253256616212;mv:!1m2!1d40.737593499999996!2d-74.005799!2m2!1d40.7018935!2d-74.012743

I will be at the Guggenheim, for the morning but I think even I could navigate Manhattan enough to get there for say 3:00 pm Friday 28 December? If anyone prefers a different venue or time, please let me know.

Jen, does this work for you?

If you would like to have my cell number, please PM me and Iā€™ll also give you my email address.

Hwyl fawr

Mx

Ha! I know that area VERY well, but Iā€™ve never been to the White Horse Tavern! 3 works fine for me! Letā€™s set it! :grinning:

Iā€™ll PM or e-mail you w/my cell! :smiley:

2 Likes

Fantastic
See you there
Mx

1 Like

Nadolig Llawen pawb!! :christmas_tree:

Just bumping this thread again! Any other takers for a small meet-up in NYC THIS Friday, Dec 28th?

White Horse Tavern, 567 Hudson Street, at 3:00pm! :smile: