Cornel Y Siaradwyr Thornbury

Another lovely little meetup yesterday in Hawkes House. There were 8 or 9 of us including Megan who is new to our group. Despite being at the start of her Welsh speaking journey, I think she enjoyed being there!. Hope to see even more of us next time on the 28th Feb (14.30 back room, Hawkes House).

The March meetup wad equally good and although there were many apologies from busy people, there were still 9 of us in the end. Welcome to Annette Love who came along for the first time. Next meetup will be on Tuesday April 25th. Usual place Hawkes House. 14.30.

Hi all, thought I’d share this link to a Facebook group. My friend Marcus is the one who arranges weekends in Garth Newydd in Lampeter. He’s planning a Welsh walk (6 -8 miles) on the coast path starting in Chepstow on Friday 5th May. Anyone else interested?

1 Like

Yesterday clonc a sgwrs in Hawkes House was lovely. Once again a mixture of old faces, and two or three who we’ve not seen for quite some time! So welcome back, Jim Povey, John Williams and Rosemary Burgess! Last month we arranged a trip to St Fagans museum. Half a dozen of us enjoyed a great day out with lots of opportunity for us all to use our Welsh with both the staff and some visitors. We are sure to be arranging other trips cyn bo hir. Our next meetup should be July 25th.

1 Like

Another lively group chat was held yesterday (Tues 30th Jan) in Hawkes House. There were 13 of us in total. It was nice to welcome Sue who was visiting her mum who lives locally. She may join us when she’s down again in the future!.

1 Like