Course / Level order

Hello! I just joined here, hi! I am currently using the android app, and I noticed that there are Levels and Courses available. As I understood ( hopefully correctly ), the Courses are the older material, whilst the Levels are the new one. I started with Level 1, because it was the suggested thing, at the top. Am I doing it right? Also, is it better for me to do Levels 1 to 3 and then Courses 1 to 3, or maybe alternate (L1->C1->L2->C2…)?

Thank you! This website is awesome, really thank you for letting me learn this awesome language!

1 Like

Sounds as though you’re doing it perfectly… :star2:

And you may well find that by the time you get to the end of Level 3 (yes, definitely better to go straight through the Levels, rather than interleaving with the Courses) you probably won’t particularly need to bother with the Courses (although some people go through them as well for fun, the masochists :wink: ). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Depending on how I end up with the Level 3, I think I’ll probably go through the Courses as well, to have the broader knowledge possible!

2 Likes