SSi Forum

Coventry meetups re-starting

Hi all, to everyone who used to come to the Coventry meetups and anyone who might be interested in coming along in the future, two of the meetups are going to go face to face shortly.

SATURDAY MORNING - third Saturday of the month, 10.30a.m. at Dobbies Garden Centre cafe, Straight Mile Burton-on-Dunsmore Frankton Warwickshre CV23 9QQ, starting 21 August;

WEDNESDAY EVENING - Second Wednesday of the month, 7.30 p.m. at the Litten Tree pub, 1 Warwick Rd, Coventry CV1 1EX, starting 11 August.

Thanks
Andy Jones, Coventry SSIW
@Deborah-SSi

Post-Pandemic Meetups

Hi Andy, I didn’t know there was a Coventry branch!

Is there an email list I can join?
Maybe see you on Sept 8th
thanks
Wes

Sure! We have two different email lists - one for the Thursday morning sessions 10.30 fortnightly at Earlsdon Methodist Church but currently still on Zoom, and one for the Wednesday evening and Saturday morning meetings - would you like to join both?

Andy

would you like to give me your email address and I will add you, thanks

Andy

Hi Andy, I’m interested too - I’ve finished SSiW Level 2 but not practised for a year. COuld you add me to the email lists please?
Paul Davies, Nuneaton
paul.davies523@ntlworld.com

sure! Look forward to meeting you. Might be short notice but our next meet-up is tomorrow morning!

Andy

Hi Andy

What time are we meeting tonight at the Litten Tree? Peter seemed to think it might be 6.30 not 7.30? And could I have a direct email address for you, or better still a phone number? Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul, we’re starting at 7 tonight. That’s my mistake, we always used to start at 6.30 and I just forgot and started the last one at 7.30. But last week we decided on 7 as the start time although we can change it if it’s too early (or too late) for people.

Thanks
Andy

Noswaith da pawb

Can you add me to the mailing list too please.

[deleted by admin for security]

Hope to meet you all soon.

Diolch
J9

Done - our next meeting this month is this Saturday (18th) at Dobbies in Frankton, 10.30 a.m. which you are welcome to come to. Would you like to go on the mailing list for the Thursday morning meetings as well?

Thanks
Andy