SSi Forum

Exeter Welsh Chat for Learners / Grŵp Sgwrsiau Cymraeg De Gorllewin Lloegr


Hello Steffan
At this stage my feeling is still to go ahead with the meeting on 28th…


Hi Steffan
I’m probably with Catherine on this at the moment, but I suspect that government advice might have changed by the end of the month. I’m sure we’ll need to consider the situation nearer the time.


Dear All
We will, of course, be postponing meeting as a group until this has all blown over. See you all in August or maybe September when we will all be fluent!!
Bydd yn 'ofalus pawb.


Diolch Steffan. Dw i’n gobaith pawb yn aros yn dda.