Gareth King's Grammar and Workbooks

:rofl: :+1:
A finnau!

2 Likes

As a not very grammary person, I went for those @Hendrik did not choose! :smile:

I got the digital version because they were so much cheaper and less complicated to get especially with lockdown+ Brexit but I have to say for language learning books it’s worth for me getting the paper ones, like I got of the dictionary and Working Welsh).

4 Likes

A da iawn chdi, Gisella! :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

I’m getting working welsh for Christmas so will only need intermediate welsh for full house :grin:

1 Like

But the bad news is that it won’t be a full house for long. :open_mouth: :smiley:

Is a new book coming out? I can’t wait lol

Yes, it is underway at the moment - I’m about halfway through.

Companion volume to Working Welsh! :slight_smile: :+1:

4 Likes

I would definitely buy Taten Soffa Welsh

Is that a raunchier reissue of my blockbuster of some years ago Welsh for Greengrocers ?

1 Like

He was a shy but devastatingly handsome greengrocer and amateur grammarian. She was a passionate Professor Emerita at the Barmouth Institute of Phonology, and part-owner of the Mawddach Mango Plantation. Was the fusty world of medieval grammar studies ready for their discovery of the Pembroke Pomegranate Mutation?

3 Likes

Those Mawddach mangoes are legendary, aren’t they?

1 Like

ASIUI, they are believed to constitute the main subject matter of the lost Fifth Branch of the Mabinogion[1]

[1] Mango fab Manawydan in which Mango, son of Manawydan, son of Llyr, is turned into an exotic fruit after refusing to believe Llyd the enchanter that plantains are the souls of naughty children and not just some funny banana.

3 Likes