Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** šŸ”µ (Awarded Mondays)

Iā€™ve answered Nickā€¦

1 Like

Shwmae Aran

Here is my answer.

1 Like

Posting one of my answers to the correct location to get noticed (hopefully}

Prynhawn da! Iā€™m going to be working on distributing pink/red/green/blue badges on the forum from now on. Iā€™ll be trying to check in every day during the working week, to see how everyone is doing and whether I need to award any new badges. Feel free to tag me if youā€™re waiting for a badge! :slight_smile:

Hi Catrin/Aran
Dw i wedi cysylltu fy ateb yma, fel och chiā€™n mwyn. Diolch am yr bathodyn glas!
Tom

2 Likes

Now posting this in the correct thread. Diolch @CatrinLliarJones for pointing me in the right direction and for the blue badgešŸ˜Š

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi @rebecca-totterdell, Iā€™ve moved your answer to this thread and awarded you your blue badge. :clap:

1 Like

Bore da! A friendly Monday reminder that all your SoundCloud ANSWER recordings should be posted in here so I can turn your badge from green to blue. Diolch gyfeillion! :slight_smile:

I have posted my answer for green to blue badge, please check it is in the right place.

This is absolutely the right thread for going from green to blue, @neil-humphreys! :slightly_smiling_face:

Llongyfarchiadau to everyone going from green to blue this week! Keep them coming! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are now blue @mark-bourke-richards - well done! :slight_smile:

Lisa Vickers Reply to Natalieā€™s questionā€¦

1 Like

Well done @lisa-vickers and @natalia-2 you are now blue! :slight_smile:

Answer for Jamesā€¦
Listen to Ateb i James by elliefish on #SoundCloud

1 Like