Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** šŸ”µ (Awarded Mondays)

In answer to the question Pa mor hir wyt ti wedi bod yn dysgu?

There isnā€™t any sound file there, Maggie. Is this the first time youā€™ve tried to do a recording? I canā€™t see any of your earlier attempts, e.g. the 5-minute sentences or the question.
Have you tried clicking on the ? below the Recording Widget in your email? That has Help about how to do the recording and post here.

Have you had a look at this page? Speaking Practice Tasks: Info on COMPLETING, RECORDING, POSTING to gain COLOURED BADGES

Let me know if you need any more help!

Llongyfarchiadau on your last badges @susanna, @martin, @leonie-richardson and @tyler-chinnick.

You can do it @maggie-hiller! Let me know if we can do anything more to help :wink:

And @tyler-chinnick, I havenā€™t given you your blue badge yet either, but once youā€™ve posted your red badge recording and let me know, theyā€™re all yours!

Diolch yn fawr Novem !:grinning:

Answer to Stephen Ley Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ā‡ (Awarded Mondays)

In response to caroline-christianā€™s recording (27.09.2021) - ā€˜Beth wyt ti isio gwneud ar y penwythnos?ā€™

In answer to caz-pindsvin

Great job everyone, gwych - llongyfarchiadau mawr! :partying_face::partying_face::blue_heart:

@Helene
@amber-3
@VictoriaLloyd

1 Like

My answer to @caz-pindsvin

Here is my answer to Ruthā€™s question, which was
Wnest ti ddechrau dysgu Cymraeg achos maeā€™n ddiddorol?Answer to Ruth

Last one! Great job, llongyfarchiadau @andrew-powell a @paul-williams-9 :partying_face::partying_face::large_blue_circle:

My answer:

Dw I ddim yn siwr os maeā€™n gweithio - it wouldnā€™t work on the recorder on the session as it didnā€™t have free space so set up my own soundcloud to record

Just tried to post an answer to Gareth Thomas question, but when trying to save it getting an error message saying no space available. Any suggestions please. Thanks.

Answer to Andrew-Powell

reply to the lovely @amanda-marty

Thank you!!

Answer to Thane https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/2134/6min_21_answer.mp3