Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** 🔵 (Awarded Mondays)

Sorry Aran, Soundcloud and I have a stormy relationship so I have posted my answer to Gavins question from Audio copy to Slack.

1 Like

I’m still green🤢

1 Like

Fixed… :wink:

:man_cartwheeling::running_shirt_with_sash:

1 Like

Aran, think I’ve done what I need to go blue …

2 Likes

Hi Aran, I already answered a question from Kira, yesterday or the day before I think.
Can I get a blue badge now, or shall I answer another question? :thinking:

1 Like

Tagging @aran to give @Gareth_ap_Alun the blue badge. He answered my question and he answered it well so he deserves blue badge I think. :slight_smile:

Well done Gareth. Loved the answer and mostly I loved the fact that you’re still using old film camera. This is amazing!

2 Likes

Hello @Deborah-SSi. @aran is obviously fully busy so can I maybe ask you to give @Gareth_ap_Alun deserved blue badge?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Diolch @tatjana! It was a bit tricky negotiating the new forum layout, but I found how to do it!

2 Likes

Diolch.

In the morning I didn’t see the new layout yet …What a disappointment to @Kinetic as I once wasn’t the first to notice it. haha :slight_smile:

By the way Ifan, there’s the window for previewing the post when you write it but it actually doesn’t show any preview at all. I loved the preview and if it’s possible I’d be glad to get it back. :). Diolch.

Thank you both.

To continue in style of the topic … here’s my answer to the (I believe first one) question from @garth-weymont which was posted quite a time ago.

So, do I deserve my blue badge now also?

Diolch.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aran - deffro!

Listen to Level 1 answer by Alex Clewett #np on #SoundCloud

1 Like

Here’s my answer to Rachel’s question.

Edited to fix broken link :open_mouth: oops!

3 Likes

Helo! It’s still available, but you need to click the little monitor symbol:

1 Like

Well, this of my post is a bit old and the preview goes on the right by default (at least for me), but thanks anyway. :slight_smile:

Have a great time all.

1 Like

Hay Aran, wake up!!

Hahaha, that’s what you told us to say! I have answered a question: Question from Linda Jones, currently doing Level One

and I would love a blue colour os gwelwch yn dda!

Diolch yn fawr iawn, Cassie.

1 Like

You’re looking nicely blue to me @cassie-ogden :star2:

2 Likes

Diolch licwn I glas!!!

2 Likes

Thank you! Will try this as its been a pain for me

1 Like

Gan i fynd yn wyrdd rhwn? Diolch! :laughing:https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/very-simple-question-from-beth-eating-finished-l1-doing-c1/10708/8?u=tree-marshall

1 Like