Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** šŸ”µ (Awarded Mondays)

Hi Aran, Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve done the right thing as I can only see a hyperlink rather than the play symbol with the visual from Soundcloud, but I did answer two questions so would love to turn blue, please. https://soundcloud.com/julie-smith-111212875/ateb-i-andrea-19

1 Like

Hi @julie-17, sorry, I donā€™t know what is going on with the badger system! I keep trying to give you a blue badge, and it tells me youā€™ve already got one, but it only shows your green badge! Thereā€™s a gremlin in the system somewhere, and Iā€™m trying to figure out how to fix it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

EDIT: YES! I did it! I think you must have got your badges out of order - the blue one at some stage before the green one - so it wouldnā€™t let me add you back into the blue badgers. I worked out how to delete you from the blue badgers, then add you back in again and hey presto - blue badge!

1 Like

I think Iā€™ve answered a question from Claire Simmons so should be blue now? Hope Iā€™ve done it right!

Can I have a blue badge now please?

1 Like

Can I join the blue badgers please? :innocent:

1 Like

I answered the question from Amanda https://soundcloud.com/user-129753164/answer-to-question-from-amanda/s-VbWDp

My answer

1 Like

Does the answer have to be via souncloud or written?

Happy with either just keen to go blue :relieved:

Iā€™ve answered three with sound cloud. Iā€™m going for this easy writing down stuff!

Dwiā€™n gwneud digon o hynny ar trydar :wink:

Answer to Jackieā€™s question

1 Like

Answer to Anna Kissickā€™s ā€˜Cwestiwnā€™.

I answered Kateā€™s question but not sure I put it in the right place :see_no_evil: so posting here too just in case.

You put it in exactly the right place @jessica-7 so I could easily scroll up, listen to the question, then listen to your answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Deborah :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve answered Nickā€¦

1 Like

Shwmae Aran

Here is my answer.

1 Like

Posting one of my answers to the correct location to get noticed (hopefully}

Prynhawn da! Iā€™m going to be working on distributing pink/red/green/blue badges on the forum from now on. Iā€™ll be trying to check in every day during the working week, to see how everyone is doing and whether I need to award any new badges. Feel free to tag me if youā€™re waiting for a badge! :slight_smile:

Hi Catrin/Aran
Dw i wedi cysylltu fy ateb yma, fel och chiā€™n mwyn. Diolch am yr bathodyn glas!
Tom

2 Likes

Now posting this in the correct thread. Diolch @CatrinLliarJones for pointing me in the right direction and for the blue badgešŸ˜Š

1 Like