Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Question from Polly - currently doing level 1

I can’t work out how to send the recording

3 Likes

Well - it’s taken me nearly all day to get there, and now I can’t remember how I did it! Practicing Welsh is far easier than juggling tech stuff!!

2 Likes

My answer- hope this works!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Question from Liz doing level 1

1 Like
1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Question from Natalie Sanders currently doing level 1

this is so alien to me:confused::confused:

1 Like

Have you recorded your sentences somewhere @bryan-4 so I can give you your red badge? Here’s a few green icons to keep you going for asking a question … and you seem to be handling SoundCloud pretty well to me! :green_heart::frog::crocodile::lizard::dragon_face:

I hope I have posted this in the right place…

https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/question-from-linda-currently-doing-level-1/22761?u=linda-1

1 Like

Have I done this correctly? Just checking as I am still a ‘red’ and everyone else seems to be green or blue in this bit of the forum? If not, am happy to do again?
Diolch!

Sorry Linda, it just depends on how busy we are and how quickly we see what’s been posted. You should be a nice shade of green now :slight_smile:

Aww Deborah, thank you for taking the time to let me know, I just assumed I hadn’t don’t it correctly! :blush:

Diolch yn fawr iawn!

1 Like
1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Question from Lyndsey on legacy account