Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Bore da! A friendly Monday reminder that all your SoundCloud QUESTION recordings should be posted in here so I can turn your badge from red to green. Diolch gyfeillion! :slight_smile:

Prynhawn da Catrin,

It is such a pleasure learning such a beautiful language and I am overjoyed that I have the opportunity to be a part of SSIW!

Diolch yn fawr iawn eto :smiley:

1 Like

Diolch i ti! :slight_smile:

Here’s mine! I am on Week 10 of the 6 month course but I was a bit naughty and hadn’t done any of the previous Soundcloud work. I think I’m all caught up now!

You are now green @james-searle !

1 Like

Here’s my very simple question

Listen to Question from Jen by Jen_bookworm on #SoundCloud

1 Like

Dw i’n iawn, diolch. I’m well, thanks

You are now green @jen - da iawn! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau to everyone going from red to green this week! Keep them coming! :slight_smile:

Here it is!

1 Like

You are now green @natalia-2 - well done! :slight_smile:

Listen to Question from Rachel currently doing level 1 by Rachel on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-377643425/question-from-rachel-currently

1 Like

Hi @rachel-woollam I’ve moved your question recording here to the going green thread and awarded you your green badge! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. I did try to do it yesterday but ran out of time. I’ll endeavour to master it soon!
Diolch eto.
Rachel

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/user-931977450/simple-question-from-sandra

Hello, so, to start a new thread do I click to reply button? or is that just dding a reply and not a thread?

Well here is my question- I hope it lands in the right place.

Congratulations @lisa-29 and @sandra-lewis, you are now green!

To start a new thread, go to the forum and click on New Topic top right hand corner.

But when posting all SoundCloud recordings to win your pink/red/green/blue badges, they should always go in the existing threads - exactly as you’ve done here! So all good! :slight_smile:

For further explanation see here -

Prynawn da and welcome to a new week!

Congratulations to everyone who’ve recently turned their badges from RED to GREEN! If you want to know what that’s all about, then scroll to the first message in this thread. If you’re already GREEN, then how about tackling the challenge to turn your badge BLUE!

Good luck to everyone tackling new challenges this week!