Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Da iawn!

1 Like

I’ve reworked my earlier post because I now have a better understanding of what’s being asked for. So, here it is:

Bore da and Blwyddyn Newydd Dda / Happy New Year to all of you!

Sorry for the delay in awarding badges over the Christmas and New Year period. We are now back in the office and looking forward to seeing you progress through the course and Speaking Practice Tasks.

Well done for all of you gaining your GREEN badges this morning - absolutely excellent work!

@lynsey-normanton-dav
@clivegeraintwaters
@mark-51
@laura-davies
@brian-gregory
@jane-holland

@sarah-duncan-jones, @Anne-D and @lynsey-normanton-dav I have moved your answer recordings to the following thread :slight_smile: -

1 Like

Hi, I’ve recorded a question, and I think it may be somewhere in the ether …
I am going to keep trying to post it, but really I am finding the process extremely complicated! [I think I may have posted my question!

Here goes, I haven’t got sound loud, so I hope this works!

1 Like

sorry im so loud

OK hope I have followed correctly, I have been going through speaking challenges I missed while using the free trial and now the ones I am working on most recently as a member. I have only just posted my sentences and now here is my question. These things are so embarrassing!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Going BLUE- week 21 ‘ANSWER’ recording Green to Blue badge :large_blue_circle: (Awarded Mondays)

Question from Jenny

here is my question from germany

1 Like

Excellent questions everyone and great pronunciation! You now have your GREEN badge! Llongyfarchiadau! :slight_smile:

@jane-bowe
@margaret-enger
@irena
@julie-38
@carolyne-taplin
@lydia-7
@jenny-bailey
@lee-8
@rogerspencer
@jason1runner