Google Hangout Practice With A Beginner

Afternoon all,

I’m currently working my way through Level 1 on the last 2 challenges now. As well as my learning on the 6MWS course.

After the group chat last night. I thought I’d ask in the forum if anyone or a few people have a spare few minutes a week to chat? My thinking is that speaking with more advanced speakers will help to improve my speaking. I’m also happy to talk with fellow beginners.

Thanks,

Conor

3 Likes

Excellent bravery here, Conor - go for it! :star: :star2:

To our conversation practice folks - Conor is a fine upstanding young gentleman who has put in some serious work on his Welsh already, and would make a very deserving (and friendly) conversation partner - I commend him to you… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn Aran. I’m feeling inspired after last night.

2 Likes

Just had a chat with Conor :slight_smile:

Llongyfarchiadau ar dy Gymraeg di! You spoke and understood really well - very impressive for one month :blush:

2 Likes

Too kind thank you. Next time we chat I’ll try to use Welsh only.

2 Likes

Hi Conor,

I’ve not used Google Hangouts before - but if you’re willing to be patient with me getting on there, I’d be more than happy to chat!

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn Nicky. I’m still working out Google Hangouts as I go. If you have a gmail account? I know how to connect with people on Hangouts that way.

Thanks,

Conor

1 Like