Helo a Shwmae!

Bore da! Dwi newydd ddechrau dysgu siarad Cymraeg eto a dwi’n joio ymarfer hi mwy nawr than before. Dwi ddim yn gwbod sut i ddweud “than before” yn Gymraeg eto. :slight_smile: Dwi’n meddwl bo’ fi’n mynd i drio dysgu eto after nes i ddim ymarfer siarad Cymraeg am ddau flwyddyn, achos dwi’n e hoffi fe a dwi ddim yn gwbod pam dwi di’ stopo trio i ddysgu anyway. So…

Helo eto!

• Sarah
7 Likes

Da iawn, @Sarah_25. llongyfarchiadau! There is a thread on here especially for people learning to write in Welsh.
Be’ 'dach chi’n gwneud rwan?
is easiest to search for, but when i have more time, if you haven’t found it, I’ll send a link here. Croeso to the Forum. @aran likes us to post mainly in English so everyone understands and nobody is frightened away by a lot of Welsh!

3 Likes

Just took a look through that thread and don’t understand hardly any of it, ha! Will have to dig out my Welsh-English dictionary and peruse through it later. :slight_smile: I do usually write in English on here, or did the last time I visited… I’m just excited to be starting again and getting back to learning Welsh!

7 Likes

mwy nawr na ghynt??

mwy nawr nag o’r blaen??

It is great to see Margaret answering queries in Welsh from… wherever in the Far East you have reached now, @margaretnock!!! :wink:

Arrived in Japan on Monday, going to Tokyo tomorrow. Possible problems getting there as there has been a major fire near a major station in Tokyo which set a bullet train alight. Guess how we’re getting to Tokyo? Mother flies home next Monday, I’ll be here for up to 2 months after that depending on how my back and knees hold out, walking around Shikoku island. Hence the learning of a little Japanese. Sorry @Sarah_25 for hijacking your thread.

2 Likes

my fault, Sarah! mae ddrwg gen i!

Croeso nol, Sarah - welcome back!

‘nag o’r blaen’, in most cases… :slight_smile:

And it looks as though you’ve remembered a huge amount, so straight back in to the deep end for you… :star: :star2:

1 Like

Oh the irony… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: