Is something wrong with SSi Cornish?

I thought I’d maybe have a go at a bit of SSi Cornish out of curiosity, but when I tried I got an error message “the community cannot be found”. I don’t get the same error choosing, say, Latin or Dutch or Spanish, so it seems specific to Kernewek. @kinetic is this your pigeon?

1 Like

It woks for me - on the website version.

Thank you for that – it’s just me, then. (I’ve just tried the website on my desktop rather than my phone, and got the same error message.) I wonder if Cornish is somehow missing from my polyglot subscription, but nothing else is…?
Paging @Stine - is this something you can check for me at all?

1 Like

Oh hi @RichardBuck - yeah, there was something particular to your account going on. To be specific, it had remembered your most recent Cornish page you’d visited, but I had to change the Cornish course’s name from “Course” to “Level” recently, and while I’d put redirects in place, those didn’t work in this situation because the redirect was internal… if that makes any kind of sense. Either way I’ve sorted it now :slight_smile: Sorry about that!

1 Like

@RichardBuck - don’t worry, @Kinetic’s not psychic :wink: I mentioned your q to him this morning and as if by magic, he’s already answered you before I had a chance to - team work at its best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Glad it’s all sorted out for you and thanks, @Kinetic!

Cheers, Stine

2 Likes

Curious. I’m able to access SSi Cornish. I’m using a laptop (Mac); I originally found it a few weeks ago using Google. But I just tried it now, and I had no problem using it at all: My a yll y weles — “I can see it”. :wink:

My a yll y weles, too - it was just me, and it’s fixed now :slight_smile: