SSi Forum

Learners in Conwy / Llandudno

Ti’n ddoniol @lornarhodes :slight_smile:

That’s great. Thank you. I will be there on the 13th barring an unexpected event!:upside_down_face:

Clare, I’m sorry but the Deganwy group has decided to go with another walking group. So, no meetings until further notice.

There will be a meeting at the Castle View in Deganwy on Monday 3 June 12.30 onwards.

Lots of great ideas and events. As a supply teacher, I’d invariably be turning up as and when but thanks for the info, will bear or in mind!

Hi all,

Will be on holiday 14th-20th July near Conwy. Would be great to join a meetup for some practice just that once. Does anyone know of any that will be active that week, preferably in an evening?

Regards,
Geoff Bache

Shame you’re not there on 13th as @nia.llywelyn will be in Llandudno for a Welsh Learners walk around Llandudno. I’d be happy to meet up for conversation over a coffee. Best day for me would be Tuesday evening.

I’m happy to meet for a chat too. I don’t know of any evening groups during those weeks

Hi Geoff. There’s a Facebook group detailing a number of local groups, someone on there may be able to advise you if they’re meeting. It’s called Panad a Sgwrs dysgwyr Cymraeg - Gogledd Orllewin Cymru. Equally there may be people on there happy to meet and chat with you.