Learners in PortTalbot

Hi Melanie
We have changed our meeting day to a Wednesday night, perhaps that might be more convenient for you. Our next meeting is the 22nd May at 6.30 at the Aberafan Hotel, Hope to see you there
Sandy

1 Like

Neis i gwrdd a chi hefyd. Gweld ti tro nesaf.
Nice to meet you too. See you next time.
Diolch Sandy am a cwis gwych.
Thanks Sandy for a fab quiz.

2 Likes

Here is the link I mentioned that has crosswords in welsh etc. https://americymru.net/americymru/documentation/crosswords/441/crosswords
It was good night looking forward to next one

1 Like

It’s good too diolch

Just testing the waters to see if anyone fancies an interim meeting this Wednesday evening 6.30pm usual place? No worries if not, meeting for the 22nd of May as usual.

Yes, thanks, Caz. Glenda and I are ok for it. Hopefully some others (?)

1 Like

Can you let us know if you’re free to pop along to an interim meet/chat at the Aberafon Beach Hotel for 6.30pm tomorrow evening 1st May please. Would be good to see you there and get some practice in.

Sorry Caz would love to meet up with you all, but have got grandchildren and lots of washing , ironing etc. to do ready for the off on Saturday morning. Leaving here at 3.45 am not sure if any point in going to bed !
Look forward to seeing you all when get back x

1 Like

We’ll be meeting for 6.30pm tonight at The Aberafon Beach Hotel if anyone is free to come along :slight_smile:

Just wondering if everyone is on the Slack WSP (Welsh Speaking Practice) Port Talbot Learners Group?
If not you need to e-mail admin on admin@saysomethingin.com and ask to bee added to the WSP Group. Search channels for the PT group :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch, dw’yn ‘joyo siariad cymraeg heno. Thank you I enjoyed speaking Welsh tonight. See you next time xx

2 Likes

Roedd yn braf gweld eich noson bleserus iawn. Ein cyfarfod nesaf 5th Mehefin. x

1 Like

I think I understood Oddsandgirl - next meet-up 5 Jul 19? My apologies- I am on holiday- in mid & N Wales hoping to speak more Welsh in the wild xx

1 Like

Hi Becky. It was great to see you. I think it’s actually June for the next meeting,.

Of course - my head is so looking forward to our holiday :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hi Becky
The next meeting is June hope you can make it x

I can’t make Weds 5 Jun, I am marshalling a 5K race along Aberavon front, it starts at 19:00 xx

2 Likes

Sorry you can’t make it m good luck with marchalling !! Hope to see you at the one two weeks later, will put date on Port Talbot learners page xx

Wela i ti tro nesa Becky.

Hi All,
I haven’t been on here for a while, a lot happening at home. I have noticed that you have all started to meet at the Aberavan Hotel, when is your next meeting, maybe I can pop along too. It would be nice to finally meet other Welsh speakers in my own town :slight_smile:

3 Likes