Live Gigs Owen Shiers

Owen Shiers is an extremely talented musician with an interest in the traditional music of Wales and a soft, gentle style. Here is a message from Owen and a list of his coming live gigs. You won’t be disappointed if you can get to one of them!

I hope this finds you all well and in a cosy place to hunker down as the nights draw in. It’s been such a relief to be able to play live music again since the restrictions eased over the summer - that said things remain uncertain lots of artists and gigs are still getting postponed and cancelled. Below are my gigs over the coming months, if you do fancy coming to any of them please, please book tickets in advance . It makes the world of difference to everyone involved in trying to get live music going again.

20/11 - Magpie’s Nest, Grand Junction, London/Llundain
21/11 - Call Off The Thought & Sing, Online/Ar-Lein
02/12 - The Gate, Cardiff (Supporting/yn cefnogi Sam Brookes)
11/12 - Twmpath gyda/with Trafferth Mewn Tafarn, Cilgerran FREE/AM DDIM!
17/12 - Clwb Rygbi Llanybydder Rugby Club
22/01 - Carningli Nights, Pembrokeshire/Sir Benfro
02/02 - Mitchell Theatre, Glasgow
03/02 - Songs of the Heartland, Glasgow
04/02 - Wales Reception / Derbynfa Cymru, Drygate, Glasgow

Gŵyl Celtic Connections Festival 2022

I’m super chuffed to be amongst six Welsh artists selected to represent Wales at Celtic Connections in Glasgow in early February next year. If you’re at the festival, it’d be great to see you at one of the gigs, if not, there’ll be highlights from the festival on a special programme on S4C.

And here’s a sample of Owen singing with his band Cynefin

3 Likes