SSi Forum

Manchester Zoom Meet Ups now twice a month!

We are going to try and have the Manchester Zoom group twice a month from next month…the 1st and 3rd Saturday at 10.30am. As the sessions are only for 40 minutes due to Zoom restrictions we thought this may be a good idea to give people more opportunities. We’re finding that some members who had difficulties getting to the cafe are managing to join which is great and we are thinking that once normality returns we may meet once a month in the cafe and once a month on Zoom. We even had 2 learners joining us from Australia last Saturday!

The following link will work for every meeting as I’ve set it up as recurring to save scheduling it each time.

I was wondering if you could mention our change to twice monthly in the newsletter please @CatrinLliarJones Diolch yn fawr iawn

Please also join our Facebook page if you haven’t already. https://www.facebook.com/groups/DysgwyrCymraegymManceinion/

See you there!! :grinning:

Jean Brandwood is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sgwrs Cymraeg ar Zoom
Time: 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month at 10.30am for 40 minutes.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6305527359?pwd=RFYwYTZKNVh3a2Y1YVpXSFBaRFpGUT09

Meeting ID: 630 552 7359
Password: 059231

Diolch yn fawr iawn - Thank you very much for the mention of this in the newsletter @CatrinLliarJones :grinning::grinning: xx

Unfortunately I can’t seem to get into this meeting. Asks for pass code then says it is incorrect…
Steph x

So sorry Steph. We had problems this morning. I don’t know how/why the passcode changed. From now on I’ll put a link to the session on the Facebook reminder and one here on SSIW. Huge apologies to you and anyone else who missed today’s session. I quickly sent some messenger messages when we realised there was an issue but didn’t have everyone’s details.
I wondered about Andy too as he doesn’t use Facebook…sorry Andy if you were locked out too…
Look forward to seeing you next time Steph.

No problem. Will try and join you another time. I used the time to complete lesson 7, level 2, so got my Welsh fix! Sx

Look forward to seeing you again soon Steph. We’ll done with the lesson! :grinning: x