May Manchester Meet Up

Next Manchester Meet up is Saturday 15th April, 10.30 onwards, We meet the 3rd Saturday of each month at the City Art Gallery Cafe. http://manchesterartgallery.org/visit/

We are a small friendly informal group and all are welcome whatever your level of Welsh.

Hope to see you there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We were a very small group on Saturday around the long table in the gallery cafe - 3 of us! Despite our size, we had some interesting discussions including one around my favourite subject of music. We were discussing the playing of instruments and whether we should use chwarae or canu. I have seen both used but not sure if they are interchangeable or if one or other is preferred for a certain kind of instrument.It would be great to hear what others think. :slight_smile:

Helo! Well it’s that time again. This coming Saturday (20th May) is Manchester meet up time again. Same place, same time - see beginning of thread for links.

We were a very small group last month - 3 of us! Despite our size, we had some interesting discussions including one around my favourite subject of music. We were discussing the playing of instruments and whether we should use chwarae or canu. I have seen both used but not sure if they are interchangeable or if one or other is preferred for a certain kind of instrument.It would be great to hear what others think or come along and join us and we can continue the discussion in Manceinion :slight_smile:

1 Like