New challenges for Aran

I’m pleased to report that I managed to evade ‘The Language Gremlins’ this time on our recent trip to Tenerife. Christmas drinks with a variety of different nationalities was hilarious! Particularly the new Italian friends we made. Great fun! So when can we expect a Say Something in Italian AND Say Something in Flemish please, because a fabulous new Belgium Patisserie has just opened around the corner and you know my weakness for fresh cream cakes! They were amazing!

3 Likes

Convince them to learn Welsh, so then we can meet and chat here in Italy! :wink: :sunglasses:

p.s. even though flying to London (and then reaching Wales) and back is costing me like a return ticket to Milan, that’s 150 kms away, on a high-speed train. I’d probably better go straight to Wales to have a chat… :grin:

3 Likes

Dw i’n edrych ymlaen!

3 Likes

Ieee, me too - even though I’m also feeling a sort of…stage fright about all those conversation groups! :laughing:

p.s. sorry andreayenon, it’s a bit off topic - although still about people of different nationalities meeting and speaking a variety of languages - besides Welsh of course

2 Likes

Italian possibly this year - Flemish might need to wait a little longer… :wink:

3 Likes

Brilliant, Grazie!

1 Like

Grazie!

2 Likes

If you expanded the Dutch course and added just a couple of variants, it would cover Flemish too. :wink:

2 Likes