Oxford Welsh learners group

@johnwilliams_6 - on my way but LATE!!

Just to confirm that I can’t be at MAO on Friday.
Nadolig Llawen everyone.
Sue

2 Likes

Nadolig Llawen @Betterlatethan!
… and a quick reminder to everyone else about Fridays meetup from 12:00 in the MAO cafe
Hwyl, John

John a phawb,

Sorry I’ve not been able to join you on any of the recent pre-Christmas meetups.

Hopefuly I’ll be able to join you in the new year, or possibly next week, colds (and cold!) permitting.

Nadolig llawen i bawb! :slight_smile: :wine_glass::cocktail:

1 Like

Diolch Mike - hope you’ll be able to rejoin “cafe society” soon :slight_smile:.
I must admit I wasn’t expecting anyone to be able to make any meetups next week, but Fri 29th could be a possibility - let’s see how things look after Boxing Day (Gŵyl San Steffan). Otherwise 10am Tues 2nd Jan and 12:00 Fri 5th will be the first meet-ups post-Nadolig
Nadolig Llawen!
John

1 Like

“Cafe society” :slight_smile::blush::grinning:Dyna posh!

1 Like

Helo @mikeellwood - if you’re up for a lunchtime MAO cafe meetup on Friday, 29th, I’ll join you there.
Is there anyone else around over Nadolig or back by Friday who might be able to join us? @cat-1 @RichardBuck @rebecca @Betterlatethan @ramblingjohn ?

Our first 2018 meetups are going to be on Tues 2nd Jan (10am Ashmolean Museum cafe) and Fri 5th Jan (12:00 Modern Art Oxford cafe, Pembroke St/St Ebbes St) - newcomers especially welcome!
Hwyl, John

1 Like

Helo @johnwilliams_6 and everyone.
Sorry, I can’t get to MAO on 29th Dec or 5th Jan, but I plan to be there on 12 Jan.
Sue

OK - diolch @Betterlatethan - see you on Fri 12th!
Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!
John

Shwmae pawb! The bugs bach are back at school on the 5th, so I’m hoping to be at MIAOW that day. Yipeeeeee! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Shwmae John,

Yes, I’m around and can be at MAO cafe tomorrow at around hanner dydd. :slight_smile:
Hwyl,
Mike

1 Like

Helo Mike - that’s great! See you there and anyone else who’d like to join us
Hwyl, John

A quick reminder :slight_smile:

Mwynhewch Nos Galan! & Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!
John

3 Likes

Is the Tuesday meetup going to be a regular thing now? I currently only have the Friday meetups in the list at the end of the weekly email, but happy to add the other one if it’s going ahead on a regular basis.

Diolch, Dee

1 Like

Diolch, Dee - that’s what I’m hoping, but I’d like to see how things go over the next few weeks before saying for definite - I’ll let you know if we decide to make it a fixture.
Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!
John

2 Likes

A gentle memory jog about tomorrow’s meet-up …:slight_smile:

Hope to see you there
Hwyl, John

2 Likes

I hope to be there, but will not promise 100%. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Blwyddyn Newydd dda, pawb! I’m rather behind on these messages but came to check that there are plans to meet up today, and happy to see that there are … look forward to seeing as many of you as possible later today!

1 Like

Diolch pawb for a very enjoyable meet-up this lunctime!

To follow up our discussion about changing the days we meet, everyone thought (let me know if I’ve got any of this wrong! :slight_smile:) changing the 10am Tuesday Ashmolean meeting to 10am on Monday was a good idea, and the Friday lunchtime MAO meet-up could be changed to Thursday or Wednesday but we still need to decide which of the two works better for the most people - let me know @mikeellwood @cat-1 @rebecca @RichardBuck @Betterlatethan ? Hwyl, John

1 Like

Blwyddyn Newydd dda.

Changing from 10am Tuesday to Monday does not affect me as I am unlikely to manage either.

Some Wednesdays at midday are possible, some Thursdays are possible, some Fridays are possible. None of them would be possible every week. It all depends on what else I have to do. If you agree on a day, then I shall turn up when I can.
Sue

1 Like