Perth Australia Let's do a meetup :)

There’s some interest on the “Perth Welsh - Cymru Perth” Facebook page in having a meetup in the city. Any one else interested?

3 Likes

@Deborah-SSi :slight_smile:

I’ve posted this in the ‘Antipodes’ channel of the Welsh Speaking Practice Slack group. You might get some interest there :slight_smile:

The next newsletter won’t be until 25th June, but I’ll include a note about this then. If you get any more information @dianne-1 post it here and I’ll pass it on.

1 Like

Great idea.

Sat 22 June, 11 am at the cafe in the State Library (near the Art Gallery, in the Cultural Centre) . The cafe is called “First Edition”.

Thanks Dee :slight_smile: Thanks for the “like” Heather! I can’t wait to meet you :slight_smile:

and we did it! not exactly to an SSiW format, but a lot of interest in Welsh learning. The photo was taken by Heather Nicholls who didn’t want to be in the picture - although she is absolutely gorgeous and should be! She did a lot of the work getting this meeting going, but we are all very keen

2 Likes

Brilliant! I should be in Perth towards the end of March next year for a couple of weeks. I look forward to joining an even bigger group by then :slight_smile:

1 Like

We had a great time. I’m sure we will have a much bigger group by next March, so look forward to meeting you then.

1 Like