1) You’re coming to mine for dinner and I ask you to bring desert, what do you bring?
Apple pie and custard. Heart warming, simple and great!
2) When was the last time it was your fault?
Depends how much sleep we’ve both had the night before. Last weekend our little sleep thief made pretty much everything my fault, this week it’s been much better and I’m less to blame.
3) You’re sat in the front row of a theatre with a bag of minstrels and a glass of your favourite tipple, what are you watching?
Having recently seen Les Mis that’s satisfied that itch for a while. I’d like to see Under Milkwood again
I also want to see:
The Lion King
Book of Mormon (we have tickets for this for November )
4) Finish this sentence - 'I’m currently one step away from…'
5) You’re in a beautiful garden in the warm sunshine, what do we find you doing?
How long are we there?
Through the day: yoga, playing with my son, trying to do a handstand, reading, eating, trying to do a handstand, gardening, exercise, trying to do a handstand…icing the bruise on my head
6) Share a favourite quote…
“if you want to change the world, start with yourself” - Gandhi
It’s far easier to try, and fail, to change the world than heal our wounds.
7) Make up your own Friday Five question and answer it.
Where in the UK would you most like to visit that you haven’t done yet?
This is a long list:
The Western Isles
The Lake District
The Peak District