Second hand books up for sale / giveaway here! 📚

Anyone fancy any of these for £2 (plus postage)? :slight_smile: llechi, Prfets and Y Byw Sy’n Cysu have gone, but the rest are still available :slight_smile:

Summer reading! Grab a bargain! Let me know if you’d like any of these for a small contribution to my book habit +p&p. (Free delivery to Garth Newydd in June and July) :grinning:

Hi Cetra - since you don’t seem flooded with offers/demands! - I’d be interested in Y Fro Dywyll, & possibly also Safana; and another on your recommendation, if any of the others are a bit lighter/more humorous. (I just finished finally reading I Botany Bay, and could do with something less miserable.) I’ll DM you an address, if you can let me know p&p and how best to get it to you.

1 Like

Would anybody like any of these for postage plus a contribution to my book habit? All good books for learners, I’ve mostly grouped by level.

ETA Y Stryd, Samsara, Croesi’r Bont, Cariad Pur,
Y Llythyr And Gwersi Mewn Cariad are gone.

1 Like

Oooooh… could I get Samsara and the Canolradd ones (minus Gem Beryglus) please, @caroline-18?

Sure! I’ll figure out postage this weekend and message you for your address/to give you bank details.

1 Like

Fab - thanks :slight_smile:

This is now gone.

Also would anybody like the old Northern Mynediad course? I think I got it from this thread!

Dysgu Cymraeg use the new coursebook so not much use if you’re doing a course but I found it helpful for self-study.

Free for postage plus a donation to the “need more bookshelves” fund.

Anybody fancy any of these for p&p plus a small contribution to my book habit? :slight_smile:

Helo Cetra, Oes gen ti unrhw un wedi gadael? Dw i’n gartref rwan. Dw i’n colli ti.

1 Like

@caroline-18 Are “Y stryd” and the northern mynediad course book still available?

Helo Wyverne! Mae’r chwe llyfrau uchod ar gael o hyd. Braf i glywed dy fod ti’n adre’n saf! :smiley: Dydy Garth Newydd ddim yr un hebddot ti! Gaethon ni amser da iawn! Dw i’n meddwl amdanot ti bod tro dw i’n defnyddio’r lliain sych llestru! :heart_eyes:

The 6 books above are still available. Good to hear you’re home safe - Garth Newydd isn’t the same without you - we had a very good time! I think about you every time I use the tea towel! :heart_eyes:

Of course! I will message you.

@Cetra Dw i’n colli chi, Cetra. Ges i amser anhygoel mewn(?) Gymru, yn enwedig, yn Garth Newydd. Faswn i’n hoffi gael dy llyfrau di. Sut fydda i dalu? Could you email me so we can discuss a possible strategy, please. I just sent you my email address to What’s App.

1 Like

Would anyone like any of these for the price of postage and a small contribution to my book habit?!! :grinning: :books: :bug:

These have all gone now! Someone else has got a book habit as big as mine! :grinning::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is this not available as a digital resource for free on Dysgu Cymraeg?

Is Llyfr Glas Nebo still available…?