Share our biggest discount ever and get LOADS of prizes :-)

Let us know in here the name you’ll be asking them to put in the ‘heard about it from’ field… :slight_smile:

And congratulations to Maria and Cai, our first referrers, currently in the lead for the ‘race to the Manic Street Preachers’ tickets… :star: :star2:

1 Like

My name is Jamie Evans!

I’ve got a work colleague I’ve been trying to coax to join SSIW for a while now… time to up my game.

2 Likes

Www, and Alex and John joining them on the leaderboard - the race for the Manics is hotting up… :star: :star2:

2 Likes

Take pity on me, just one kind person - I don’t use social media, so no chance of big prizes, but I could just aim at a CD…

Bronwen Lewis

Edit: Save your pity for someone more deserving of it now, and choose someone else, please!

3 Likes

Cool prices! Count me in: Anna Reindlova.

Although I don’t have many friends locally (and everyrone around is a native welsh speaker anyway), I will try at least on social media.

2 Likes

And onto the leaderboard already! :star2:

Face-to-face word of mouth is often much more powerful - just tell people what’s going on, and you might surprise yourself (and find people we’d never have reached through Facebook)… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Linda Jones here. Diolch Aran.
I also don’t use social media but I’ve been sneakily engaging my daughter by asking her to listen to my sentences etc so will up the 'encouragement ’ a bit!

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping we hit the warp speed/hyper-space/proton pill button!
Sean-O or Sean Ui Niall
With Twitter and Twt tags: @Y_Crwydryn & @Crwydro

2 Likes

Joanne Taylor, crazy cat lady here :cat:
I’ve been learning Welsh for almost 3 months, and this course is helping me achieve things I never thought possible! :blush:

2 Likes

I LOVE SSIW - count me in! Libby D

2 Likes

Rhiannon Elward, I have been recommending SSiW to everyone I know who wants to be a Welsh speaker. Will be keeping it up!

1 Like

Thank you all so much - great to have you aboard - and it’s really fantastic to have found even a temporary way to give back to all you wonderful people who spread the word… :slight_smile: :heart:

I believe you’ve cracked that one Bronwen - onwards and upwards! :wink:

2 Likes

Well, a big thank-you to whoever put my name down, but I think I’ll withdraw from the race now. There’s a very small risk that I might get 10 sign-ups and die of fright…

2 Likes

This is great.
Brilliant to see you on here @gkfbux ! Great stuff.

Also, Im feeling a partial fraud for getting on the board on the strength of just answering a forum query to a different forum member, but happy to be a part of it.

4 Likes

This is great! I’ve been wanting to sign up with my friend for a while- can’t wait to get learning!

2 Likes

What a great promotion! I’m currently doing my best to get some fellow USAmericans to sign up, we’ll see if anyone is brave or curious enough :smile:
The name will be Shaun McGovern!

2 Likes

Awesome sauce, Shaun! We’d love to go even more widely in America, but it’s tricky as can be for plain old advertising…

You could always give it to someone else…:wink:

2 Likes

Will put my name here but apart from prizes which can be sent, I even now give all the rest to those who the most need them.

Tatjana Prelog

3 Likes