Share our biggest discount ever and get LOADS of prizes :-)

Here’s to hoping we hit the warp speed/hyper-space/proton pill button!
Sean-O or Sean Ui Niall
With Twitter and Twt tags: @Y_Crwydryn & @Crwydro

2 Likes

Joanne Taylor, crazy cat lady here :cat:
I’ve been learning Welsh for almost 3 months, and this course is helping me achieve things I never thought possible! :blush:

2 Likes

I LOVE SSIW - count me in! Libby D

2 Likes

Rhiannon Elward, I have been recommending SSiW to everyone I know who wants to be a Welsh speaker. Will be keeping it up!

1 Like

Thank you all so much - great to have you aboard - and it’s really fantastic to have found even a temporary way to give back to all you wonderful people who spread the word… :slight_smile: :heart:

I believe you’ve cracked that one Bronwen - onwards and upwards! :wink:

2 Likes

Well, a big thank-you to whoever put my name down, but I think I’ll withdraw from the race now. There’s a very small risk that I might get 10 sign-ups and die of fright…

2 Likes

This is great.
Brilliant to see you on here @gkfbux ! Great stuff.

Also, Im feeling a partial fraud for getting on the board on the strength of just answering a forum query to a different forum member, but happy to be a part of it.

4 Likes

This is great! I’ve been wanting to sign up with my friend for a while- can’t wait to get learning!

2 Likes

What a great promotion! I’m currently doing my best to get some fellow USAmericans to sign up, we’ll see if anyone is brave or curious enough :smile:
The name will be Shaun McGovern!

2 Likes

Awesome sauce, Shaun! We’d love to go even more widely in America, but it’s tricky as can be for plain old advertising…

You could always give it to someone else…:wink:

2 Likes

Will put my name here but apart from prizes which can be sent, I even now give all the rest to those who the most need them.

Tatjana Prelog

3 Likes

Oh WOW!
A joyous surprise to spot my name on the leader board :face_with_monocle:

great to see your name too @JohnYoung. You do alot for us fellow learners :+1:

5 Likes

My son in law has already started learning Welsh with SSIW because he runs a Welsh company and he felt he ought to be able to use some Welsh in the business. One of the chaps from the Welsh in Business organisation was singing the praises of SSIW to him (as well as me, of course!) I’m pretty sure he’ll sign up for the 6 minute a day and the 6 month Welsh speaker course. Doubt very much that I’ll get anyone else on board, but am just happy for him to get the access!

4 Likes

Robert Morgan here. Would be nice to win a prize.

1 Like

Emma Powell - be fab to win something

1 Like

Shared, if there are any takers I’ll be tagged as Caz Harris.
What a great deal this is…hope there are loads of takers esp off mine lol

2 Likes

The more you tell the more there WILL be… :slight_smile: :star: :star:

2 Likes

What a great idea :smile:

1 Like

Kate Mitchell - I have one friend I know is planning to sign up!

1 Like