[Sold Out] July 2017 bootcamp

Without sounding too Disney tea cup, be our guest!!

We’re not far from the train station. I will be finishing work at 4 so can come get you :slight_smile:

@Karla you’re welcome to join. We only have the one spare bed, we might be able to get an air mattress if you do need to stay?

3 Likes

Thanks @Ben for the tag!

@AnthonyCusack, thank you very much for the offer. I have accommodation in Cardiff already, but a lift to Tresaith would be wonderful, if there’s enough room in your car! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s yours :slight_smile: where are you staying? Out of interest?

With a friend I made last time I was in Cardiff - she’s in Pontcanna. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh so only round the corner from me then! Well, if @Ben fancies, we could meet in a pub on Friday night? I am Romilly Road West, so literally less than 10 minutes.

3 Likes

That would be lovely! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I would definitely be down to hang for awhile on Friday! I might wanna crash a little earlier than usual cuz the jetlag will be real but I’ll fight through it!!

3 Likes

Food and a beer it is!

1 Like

I might get @sarapeacock involved too

2 Likes

Food and a beer on a Friday? With Anthony and Karla and other Welsh speakers? A very tempting offer :slight_smile: Let me know the where & when etc., and if I’m around I’ll be there.

5 Likes

Sounds like an impromptu Caerdydd SSiW meetup is taking form! I used to love those when I lived in Treganna. I bet @ali would love to be involved too … if she’s not looking after grandchildren!

3 Likes

All welcome!! We’ll post details about where we’ll meet closer to the time. (If I have my way it’ll be the Lansdowne, but I’m open to negotiations)

3 Likes

Big yes to the Landsdowne! One of my favourite places, good food, great beer. And I can bring Pip the dog along, if you like :wink: (Or not, if not everyone likes dogs.) And it always seems to be full of Gogs when we go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m a fan of dogs always welcome from me :smile:

2 Likes

Hello Iestyn, well my life is full of surprises and it looks like I will be able to get to Bootcamp in July after all and then go to Aberystwyth for the four week intensive. Please put me on the list. Thank you.

2 Likes

This might be important so tagging @Iestyn to drive some attention.

Yes @lynne_freudigmann, your life really is full of surprises… I’m glad for you that you will be able to come to Wales at last.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Tatjana. _

1 Like

It looks like I’m way off the mark. The Bootcamp is booked out and I didn’t look properly. Sad tears!

Oh no - what a nightmare, Lynne!

Make sure you get yourself on the waiting list - there’s nearly always someone who drops out before the week begins.

Also, you know the bootcamp way - there are some activities where more than 10 starts to make things difficult logistically, but there are quite a few where more is not a problem. If we can;t fit you in anywwhere else, then at least consider coming on some of the day and evening activities!

We’ll have a chat closer to the time (though it’s getting pretty close now!)

2 Likes

@Iestyn you are a star!

@lynne_freudigmann don’t miss this! @BronwenLewis in case Lynne is not much online just right now (and I know you’re in more or less constant contact with her) could you allert her to this!

If I’m happy for someone to get on board of the July bootcamp again this is Lynne - The Legend! :slight_smile: (and no, Lynne, I will be not there this time. :slight_smile: )

1 Like