[SOLD OUT] SSiW's BIG 10th Birthday Party

Drums fingers, clicks refresh for the 100th time …

2 Likes

5 Likes

fit-in__1200x9600

2 Likes

Waiting on confirmation on one little bit of info… :wink:

As my great uncle, Corporal Jones, kept saying - “DON’T PANIC”. This now applies throughout “The Galaxy”.

3 Likes

Drum roll please… :drum:

Here’s the link to the weekend’s itinerary… enjoy!!!

https://1drv.ms/p/s!AlIlo4yJ087acwLbaETRHkZ98qE

17 Likes

Da iawn Catrin.

I had a hunch about Bethan Gwanas, well chuffed. Diolch.:grinning:

2 Likes

Just … Wow! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ŵŵ!

1 Like

Wow!!! Fair play we are all in for a treat. What a knees up.

1 Like

Fantastic program(me). Incredible planning. In fact it’s Nia perfection. :smile::blush:

3 Likes

WOW!!
In the words of Julia Roberts; ‘incase I forget to tell you, I had a GREAT time!’
Diolch to all the organiser’s, I cannot wait. :heart:

1 Like

Yes, they really Ros to the occasion! :+1:

3 Likes

WOW, so much care and attention to detail, so much hard work and organisation, so looking forward to both evenings.

1 Like

It sounds absolutely amazing! Thank you @CatrinLliarJones and everyone involved with organising!

1 Like

Catrin, it looks wonderful! Da iawn to all the organizers, and thanks for creating such a beautiful, tastebud-whetting schedule document!

Two questions:

1. I’m having no success opening it except on my phone. Could easily be an issue on my end. Any chance of mailing a PDF or PPTX copy out to those who are coming?
  2. For clarification . . .when you say “bar will be open all evening” on Friday night, that means a cash bar where we can buy drinks for ourselves with cash/plastic, right?
2 Likes

I’ve just converted it in to PDF! Will check with Aran with regards to a mailing list and see if we can get it sent out. :wink:

Absolutely! There will be a welcome drink as you arrive. Then tables will have water both still and sparkling and Pant Du apple juice and a wine list for those who wish to purchase wine. Otherwise there’s a paid bar. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I can’t open the link on my phone or laptop. Looking forward to receiving the pdf version with the email. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To complement Catrin’s work, I have placed a pdf version of her wonderful arrangements here

Hope this helps some people.

9 Likes

Diolch @HuwJones!

1 Like