[SOLD OUT] SSiW's BIG 10th Birthday Party

I’m concerned that people might be getting their hopes up. I’ve had several Premier Inn breakfasts in Caernarfon and elsewhere, but there’s no devilled kidneys; no kedgeree and not a sniff of truffle on the scrambled eggs. :astonished::disappointed:

1 Like

But the pastries are well matured and the milk is a perfect room temperature. :wink:

2 Likes

Yup, your place has been secured since you paid the deposit - very sorry the confirmatory emails didn’t get there, I guess that must have been a spam filter kind of thing…

Diolch, I’ll pay the balance now. The itinerary looks great.

1 Like

People in Y Gegin Fach were lovely to me last month! Recommended!

2 Likes

Please see this thread for all party info!

Sorry, is the link incluced at the very bottom of the post there viewable only for party-goers? If not you might like to know that the link doesn’t work (at least for me). It says that the file might not exist. But, yes, it might be it’s locked shared only with the “choosen ones” :slight_smile:

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

The link is a ‘this’ written in blue. :thinking:

Yes and this leads you to another thread where in @CatrinLliarJones’ post at the very end you have the link which says THE FULL WEEKEND ITINERARY and this link is what I’m talking about. If I click it it’s dead but it could be because I’m not the party-goer but if it’s viewable to all then it’s obviously something wrong with the document to what I wanted Catrin to be allerted.The thread there is pinned and closed so although I might be able to post reply there I didn’t do that as when mod closes the thread it’s CLOSED FOR POSTING TO ALL!

Yes and this leads you to another thread where in @CatrinLliarJones’ post at the very end you have the link which says THE FULL WEEKEND ITINERARY and this link is what I’m talking about

Okdokey. They all work OK for me. I’m sure you will get to the bottom of it. :+1:

No, not at all Tatjana. The link is to a power point online /one drive, view only file and everyone with a link should be able to view it. :blush:

1 Like

Hmmm … It’s interesting since I have OneDrive for years. :slight_smile: Maybe it’s browser. Let’s see what other browsers apart from Chrome have to say to this. :slight_smile:

Yup, it must be Chrome … In Opera all looks nice. :slight_smile:

Sorry, It might appeared as I was a bit rude. Yes it sorted in another browser, thank you. I just wanted that all who have to see the thing could really see it though. Sorry, techy nerd ydw i. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m driving up today, so don’t yet know when I’ll arrive – probably somewhere around 4:30ish, so with a couple of hours to spare before the proper start of things. Whereabouts are people likely to be, for a panad or a peint?

1 Like

It’s not my place to answer, but I’m gonna. Bring “y baban” along (and yourself, of course). If you check on Catrin’s itinerary, you’ll be able to see if and when the wrist band may be required - not often, I think.

3 Likes

Sure, come hang out with us… :slight_smile:

Heaven only knows! But there’ll probably be at least some clues either in this thread, or in Bootcamp Parti 10 - this is your thread :-) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh Hoffwn fod wedi dod y penwythnos 'ma. Cael parti gwych pawb, cael gwydryd neu pump i fi, a Phen-blwydd hapus SSiW x

4 Likes

You haven’t time to attend a party, Caz. There are still nearly half a million Welsh speakers to be signed up before midnight! Dal ati!

3 Likes

Very true lol, I’m happy I got 28 I still can’t believe that to be honest.
Not sure how, must be my magnetic personality hahaha NOT!
Plus all the other joiners on the list WOW, everyone has just done SO well promoting the Welsh language and getting sign ups. Well done everyone x
Any live feed from the party over the weekend at all I wonder?

4 Likes

Heyy, anyone in Caernarfon, or arriving soon? I’m walking around aimlessly right now and wouldn’t mind getting a head start on meeting some of you :grin: PM me! Or reply here, doesn’t matter!

2 Likes

Congrats! Maybe they had a look at your photography image gallery and were so impressed they just wanted to follow in your footsteps!?! :star_struck: :rofl:

1 Like