SSiW[sold out]Party in Caernarfon - 29/04/17 (follow for info + activities)

Just a word about dress code. We’re not in the business of telling anyone what to wear, so come in what you feel comfortable. I’m going for a black dress and I’m suspecting that Aran will be in shirt and trousers, but probably no tie.

Dress up, dress down, dress silly, it’s all OK with us!!!

5 Likes

Don’t forget to tweet your pictures of the night…

#PartiSSiW17

3 Likes

Quick translation for our newer learners: ‘I’m currently planning on making Aran wear a shirt and trousers’…

4 Likes

Quick translation for our newer learners: ‘Aran will be wearing a shirt and trousers’…

5 Likes

Wait… lower right… that’s not Matt Johnson (of Hwb fame) as a daffodil is it :wink:

1 Like

Quick translation for our newer learners: ‘Aran will be wearing a shirt and trousers’…

Diolch byth! The alternative is too horrible to contemplate :scream:

2 Likes

I shall probably wear a tie. Should I wear anything else? :blush:

2 Likes

I have some perfectly respectable bermuda-ish shorts and flip-flops, sir.

1 Like

Prynhawn da pawb! I have a ticket for the party tomorrow but am now sadly unable to go… I hope someone else can fill this space. I have been speaking Welsh to myself, children, dog etc. since September last year here in Suffolk… will have to wait a little bit longer to try it out properly in the wild…although I did try and have a chat with some butchers in Pwllheli at Christmas who were quite amused!?

Hope it is a wonderful evening and hope to meet some of you sometime soon.

Diolch for a fantastic concept and course as intro to Welsh to the SSI team.
Hwyl fawr am nawr. Charlotte

Oh, Charlotte, what a pity… probably a little bit short notice for anyone else (if I’m wrong, sing out in here!) - and I think we’ve confirmed (and committed to pay for) exact numbers for the venue now… but I’ll have a chat with Iestyn and see if we can manage a refund… :slight_smile:

Great to hear that you’re doing so well with the course, and thank you for your kind words! :star2:

Just to make sure , is it 7 o clock that the party starts tomorrow ?

Hope it is a wonderful evening and hope to meet some of you sometime soon.

Thank you. I share your hope. :smile:

That’s certainly what it says here:

(Though the original booking link, https://v1.bookwhen.com/he4qc/201704291700/t44 , says 5 pm – but that claims to have two tickets still left!)

1 Like

Are the Saturday pm arrangements still the same? Hoping to make it.

I think so, 14:30 in the Black Boy.

Helo bawb!!!

So…

For anyone who’s interested, Black Boy at 2.30 for informal meet-up and walk round Caernarfon.

7pm - party officially starts at the Galeri. Please arrive earlier if you feel like it, we will be around from 6.30ish onwards.

Dress as you feel! Dress up, dress down, dress silly, it’s all OK with us!!!

See you there!

XXXX

5 Likes

Looking forward to it now, see you all tomorrow, I’m hoping to get to Caernarfon in time to get to the Black Boy in time.

I’ve just finished the name badges.

I won’t be volunteering to do these again. :joy:

7 Likes

Wawiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, brilliant, Geraint!!! :smile:

2 Likes

So, @CatrinLliarJones, will there be 60 people in total or 60 plus you guys?

60 plus us. :slight_smile:

1 Like